So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

It’s certainly not as subtle as say the first forum game.

I hear that Cylon admiral was a fucking cool customer right until the final betrayal.

I guess this is too big and too not-FAKE NEWS for Fox to ignore it.

Of course right now they’re focusing on who in the room leaked to the Post.

And McMaster says the ‘story is false’. They’re going to spin it hard.

I swear to whatever it is I should be holding dear, it doesn’t matter what has happened over the course of the last two+ months. When I discuss Trump with my (fox-news-watching Pro-Trump) family or acquaintances, the ‘source of the leaks’ is literally their one and only concern in any of this. I don’t care what’s going on in the news, if it’s Trump related, every single conversation we ever have gets steered back towards the source of the leaks. Trump gets a free pass for absolutely everything, because his problems aren’t nearly as big a priority for saving this nation than finding the ‘source of the leaks.’

It’s all they care to show concern over, it’s their #1 boogeyman working against America.

Nato Plans for Donald Trump’s Short Attention Span

According to Foreign Policy, NATO wants some of the world’s top leaders to cut down their discussions to two to four minutes, and one unidentified source said organizers for the May 25 meeting were “freaking out.”

“It’s kind of ridiculous how they are preparing to deal with Trump,” a source with knowledge of the meeting’s planning said. “It’s like they’re preparing to deal with a child—someone with a short attention span and mood who has no knowledge of NATO, no interest in in-depth policy issues, nothing.”

Still, other officials admitted there is some reason behind their prognostication about Trump’s attention span, with one former senior official saying the NATO meetings can be “painfully dull.”

At least one major change is on tap: Even though the next meeting isn’t considered a full summit, NATO officials decided against following their regular practice of publishing a full, formal meeting declaration, out of fear Trump may not like the idea.

They have found the perfect way to keep information secret from Red Don – just imbed it into a 3 hour policy meeting!

It was just two weeks ago that George Will called for a quarantine of the President. create a parallel twitter universe, don’t let him out of the country, and provide him false intelligence briefings are on the surface all crazy ideas, but we need some out of the box thinking.

Pogo, relevant again…

(I haven’t found the next day’s strip online - might have to dig out the book and scan it)

There is a huge exception here, though Trump didn’t fall into that exception:

Nuclear secrets and related information

Hah, that’s fantastic. What is it?

That’s from Walt Kelly’s Pogo comic from the Watergate era. The hyena is Agnew and the bulldog is Hoover. The next strip about the paper dolls gives the punchline about Nixon.

That’s a pretty interesting way to mark the time. It might be more illuminating, however, to know where we are in the timelines of Titanic, 2012, and This is The End.

I always like to see what story Tucker leads with on his 8PM Fox show. Tonight right after the news drops about the Comey Memo and the Russia classified leak being confirmed by Trump himself on twitter:

Look, we are trying to spin this here… but we have reduced ourselves to …

Don’t believe what you see… or hear… or BELIEVE even.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” -1984.

Seeing so many headlines like, “Trump’s erratic behavior has GOP worried about 2018 midterms.”

They’re super concerned about that, but nobody is worried that a maniac is currently the most powerful person in the world? C’mon!

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.72571044.6964/flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

I’m sure a lot of FOX News ‘personalities’ hate what they do, but the money’s good.

Those are Americans on American soil btw.