So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

I didn’t realize Carl’s had bought Hardees. It is new that they now advertise and list both names at the end of the ad.

The sad part is that Carl’s still doesn’t offer the full gamut of biscuit offerings from Hardee’s. Steak, egg, and cheese biscuit from Hardee’s is like the best thing ever.

Random weirdness side note: I grew up with Hardee’s just a few minutes away. Everywhere else I have lived, except one, you had to drive an hour to get to one.

I hadn’t had Hardee’s in at least ten years before this past Sunday. I got their chicken tenders and was very impressed. The burgers looked awesome too. Will return!

Hardees food tastes good, but you will die if you eat it.

You’ll die if you eat kale too!

That seals it. I’m done with eating. IMMORTALITY IS MINE!

I remember way back when around 1979-80 (when dinosaurs roamed the earth), we had a Hardee’s smack-dab in downtown Portland, on Broadway.

I thought it was always Carl’s on the west coast and Hardees in the south or east or midwest or where ever. I don’t recall ever seeing a Hardees on the west coast.

1 word…Biscuitville

Two words: thread derail.

Three words: what up, dudes?

Four words: What the fuck, guys?

Five words: This sentence has five words.

They are theoretically great, if they exist (they all appear to be photoshopped).

They exist.

I believe you, it’s just odd that they used photoshopped pictures, incl. in the article you linked. I guess they did not photograph well.

look at them, the worst of humanity. I mean if life is a test, I’d like to think these fucking evil bastards have failed.

2017 has claimed its biggest* victim yet… Dilbert.

Since I generally couldn’t care less about the personal lives of public figures, I’d somehow managed to avoid discovering that Scott Adams is a hardcore Trump supporter. So now that’s in my brain.

He’s despicable. You were so much better off not knowing.

It retroactively makes me proud that over the past 25-plus years I never once thought Dilbert was worth a goddamn.

He’s much worse than just that. Dilbert is dead to me and has been for a long time now.