So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

It’s just a bunch of covfefe.

It’s SCEGVPT you idiot!!!

IMG_0471

I’m GUESSING this is the “complicit” bit. The letter is savage. That said, I feel like I’m missing something really obvious.

Read the first letter of every paragraph.

Thanks to rei, I spent 5 minutes trying to find ‘Fuck You’ before I found the actual hidden message.

LOL - thank you

There’s barstein again with hidden messages from the Dark Web!

Heh, sorry again, guys. Was jumping around different computers all morning while following the Bannon stuff, and didn’t realize the Optimism thread was where that discussion was happening.

Again, WTF is George C. Wolfe’s problem?

Is he now sitting alone holding committee meetings wearing his MAGA hat?

CNBC: Carl Icahn drops out of presidential advisory role

Man, it really is a shitstorm by an angry toddler.

“We resign.”

“Nuh-uh. I was going to cut your funding anyways, you useless losers.”

“We quit your manufacturing council.”

“Nuh-uh. I had better people I wanted on it anyways. Oh, and I’m disbanding it too.”

Hey I wonder if the evangelical pastors have said anything about Charlottesville?

NOPE

The only one I’ve seen come out against Trump on this is James McDonald, who quit the council in October (I think).

He really is president of the playground.

Our town’s one big Trump supporter lives right across the street from my daughter’s elementary school. They have 5 Trump signs and 2 flags in their yard. On inauguration day he had 5 mylar, letter-shaped balloons attached to his fence: T R U M P.

It makes me extra furious that it’s so close to the playground where teachers and parents strive to teach kids right from wrong. One of his signs says Defeat Crooked Hillary… literally name-calling nailed to a tree in plain sight of the playground. D I S G U S T I N G.

NPR: In Contrast To Business Councils, Trump’s Evangelical Advisers Stay Put

Please, Please, Please do not run around topless with a sword. You’ve done enough damage to this country.

Apparently, he’s also leaving and his name is being added to the letter. I’m not sure why it wasn’t there to begin with, however.

One quit, just now.

Only a few days after the CEO’s of companies that make soup and running shorts.