So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Who actually chooses how the U.S. votes in U.N. resolutions? Is it the President, some component of Congress, something else…?

The Trump Administration decides which way to vote and Nikki Haley casts the vote.

Jesus Christ…

How the fuck do you even justify voting against that?

So the GOP thinks that Sharia law is the greatest danger we face… but also, it’s totally cool for Sharia law to impose death penalties for religious crimes.

At some point, the appropriate reaction is just to spit in the face of the GOP lawmakers if you are ever given the chance. There is really no more fitting reaction to their complete lack of moral, ethical, or even logical consistency. They’re literally nothing but monsters at this point.

Heather Nauert clarified (in the linked video above) that the US didn’t vote that way because of its position on the criminalization of gay sex, etc. per se, but rather because (now quoting Nikki Haley) “of broader concerns with the resolution’s approach in condemning the death penalty in all circumstances, and it called for the abolition of the death penalty altogether. We had hoped for a balanced and inclusive resolution that would better reflect the positions of states that continue to apply the death penalty lawfully as the United States does.”

Ha, for a minute I totally forgot that we all love the death penalty. Man, this year’s been a rollercoaster.

Eh, that’s more reasonable… I mean, I know most folks here hate capital punishment, but being in favor of capital punishment isn’t the same as being in favor of capital punishment for being gay, or apostasy.

Except in this case!

Yeah, makes sense. If we were to condemn the death penalty being used for gay sex and adultery (two pastimes that are coincidentally no doubt practiced by multiple GOP politicians) then they’d steal our guns and we’d have no way to shoot the abortion doctors and young pregnant women trying to kill all the babies.

The US has consistently opposed UN resolutions/treaties opposing capital punishment for crimes committed by people under 18. Going way back, including under Democratic presidents. So that’s OK then.

They’re just trying to protect us from the next set of hurricanes God sends us for not hating gays enough.

What. In. The. Fuckkkkk. Is. Wrong. With. People.

Those are some real sick and twisted B-52s fans.

Jesusfuck that is awful and also hilarious.

I wonder how many customers there were as each of them was also complicit with the scenario and should be fully prosecuted. What was their motivation though? Were they selling her to Antifa?? Muslims?? Did they know Clinton personally or were they just working for her!?

I didn’t see the B-52s connection. Where did that come up?

“The Love Shack”

/shudder

Oh great, guys, thanks for putting that association into my head from now on when I hear one of my favorite songs! :-/

TIIIIIIIIIIIIN roof

busted

Oh, I’m going to hell for sure.