So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

No, sadly. I don’t regret intervening but it was terrifying.

I had an incident in Ottawa where a panhandler ended up following me for about 20 minutes for not giving him change. He acted a lot like that guy on the subway, though it wasn’t racially motivated in this case. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to slug someone so much in my life, but he clearly really wanted a fight and I figured he probably had a knife ready to go.

Not too many bystanders though, since it was pretty late at night, walking through the financial district. Those I did pass kept a wide berth.

Tee hee.

Military. com: Navy Admits Its Aircraft Drew Lewd Images in Sky

Okanogan residents told The Spokesman-Review that they saw the male genitalia deliberately being drawn in the skies above their town by a jet around noon Thursday.

Images of the drawing were quickly posted to social media, residents said, and sent around town through text message.

According to TV news station KREM 2, Naval Air Station Whidbey Island has claimed responsibility for the drawing, telling the station in an email that it finds “this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable.”

We’re getting played because too many Americans are ill equipped to perform the basic functions of citizenship.

Remember when Idiocracy was a science-fiction film and not a documentary?

The difference between now and then: social media. Now all the sub-mentals can find each other and form into political blocs.

I dunno. Maybe the pilot was just really craving Arby’s?

http://visitcaycewestcolumbia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/download.png

Maybe you’ve figured out Arby’s subliminal advertising.

Maybe it was really Batman.

“I guess I should take that as a compliment that I look like a villain in a great, successful James Bond movie. But let me just say, I was very excited of having my signature on the money,” he added. “It’s obviously a great privilege and a great honor and something I’m very proud of.”

I love how he decided that the imaginary James Bond movie in which he plays the villain would be both great and successful.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/woman-with-f__k-trump-sticker-adds-new-one-f__k-troy-nehls/493107553

FORT BEND COUNTY, Texas- The owner of the truck with the controversial “F__k Trump” sticker has added a new one: “F__k Troy Nehls.”

Karen Fonseca, the truck’s owner, says the photo of the new sticker is real and was made for her.

The sticker is slightly smaller and was placed to the right of the Trump one. It states:

“F__K TROY NEHLS AND F__K YOU FOR VOTING FOR HIM.”

Nehls serves as the sheriff for Fort Bend County. Fonseca originally made headlines after Nehls threatened to arrest her for the anti-Trump sticker on her pickup.

Nehls posted a photo of the truck on Facebook: “I have received numerous calls regarding the offensive display on this truck as it is often seen along FM 359. If you know who owns this truck or it is yours, I would like to discuss it with you,” the post read. “Our Prosecutor has informed us she would accept Disorderly Conduct charges regarding it, but I feel we could come to an agreement regarding a modification to it.”

After the story went viral and thousands of commenters defended the sticker as free speech, Nehls deleted the post.

Trump voters are the dumbest bastards alive.

Someone should shop Trump’s head on that ox.

I mean… he’s basically Mammon already.

Thing is, they’re proud of that.

Oh they are. Guy in our neighborhood – an obnoxious hothead if you can believe it – was a big Trump supporter. He had a sign that said, “Proud to be a Trump deplorable!”

https://twitter.com/LanaDelRaytheon/status/932137004124405762