So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

I saw him say that on CNN yesterday and only one of the 4 guys on screen winced at the “horseshit” reference. Nobody even brought up him saying it while I was watching.

I think there’s a link between these sorts of things and small militaries.

Jesus won’t let them in cause he knows they aren’t his followers. And I’ll be laughing my butt off when they are all teary-eyed about not being part of the rapture (granted, that means I’m not as well, but…).

I’ll laugh even harder when it is only the Jews that get taken. Think Rowan Atkinson did a skit about Hell similar to this once.

They’ll just turn on Jesus, calling him a fake news RINO whilst they cozy up with that smooth talking feller telling them what they want to hear as they make their descent.

Wasn’t finding a thread where this fit nicely, so I’ll just leave it here.
https://www.npr.org/2017/11/29/567124791/trump-administration-aims-to-loosen-obama-era-truck-safety-rules
Drive defensively out there, you never know when the truck driver next to you hasn’t slept in days!

It isn’t so much the one next to you, but the truck 100 yards behind you who doesn’t notice traffic stopping. The scariest part about it is that there really is no way to drive defensively against that.

A recent example, in keeping with the end-times theme:

The crash involved two fuel trucks and several other vehicles that caught fire when they collided.

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a truck is a good guy with a truck.

I’m chilled by this concept too. It would look so clear and obvious in retrospect:

Sometimes I imagine this era going catastrophically wrong — a nuclear exchange with North Korea, perhaps, or a genuine crisis in American democracy — and historians writing about it in the future. They will go back and read Trump’s tweets and his words and read what we were saying, and they will wonder what the hell was wrong with us. You knew, they’ll say. You knew everything you needed to know to stop this. And what will we say in response?

emails

Seriously, with the current crowd in charge prepping for the second massive reduction in federal revenues in as many decades, with all that entails in terms of the lack of public investments in the human and material infrastructure of the nation, I just don’t see things getting better.

You weren’t here. You don’t fucking understand what it was like.

Oh and, how are you even alive?

Republican voters are fucking retarded and despite my earnest protestations otherwise, for some reason we continued to let them vote. Sorry future-bro.

Well, if he’s anything like us ‘future bros’ to the Germans of the '30s, maybe he’ll be able to enjoy lots of great games based on the cataclysmic war to come.

A small consolation…

Of course, by the time that happens the future bros’ own cataclysm will be getting close.

If only they hadn’t started fucking the robots. . .

Well, if they look anything like Sean Young and Daryl Hannah in Blade Runner, can you blame them? ;-) Those should be out in a year or two, according to the lore.

Yeah, no.