So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

But of course- it’s all of a piece with the Club for Growth “starve the Beast” agenda to cripple the federal government and lead us to the Blade Runner corporate-run future (minus the Rutger Hauer and Sean Young bots).

Wait. Why don’t we get the Sean Young bots?

Without Sean Young bots, I want no part in this so called ‘future’

Hey guys, I don’t make the rules. I think if we were gonna get hot replicants we would have gotten them by now. After all, Blade Runner is set in 2019. :-)

Ugh, nooo.
That doesn’t look the least bit like Sean Young ca. 1982.

So we are just jumping straight to the transgender robots, eh?

I am laughing and you should feel terrible about that.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum.

This is fine.

Did anyone watch this? During her presentation of the award to Kaepernick, Beyoncé mentioned how racism was so ingrained in American society that when folks speak out against it, it is seen as an attack on the country. Way to reinforce that point, Tomi, you stupid fucking idiot.

Man, she’s one disgusting person.

Lol. Going after Beyonce…what’s next, hating on apple pie and Christmas?

I was never convinced that Kaepernick was going to be a great QB, but I am impressed with someone who will give up millions due to a social conscience. Way to go, Colin.

Well, I will say that when the whole thing first started, I thought it was a publicity stunt. Clearly I was wrong. Whether he intended it or not, he really started something.

Haley’s timing is…interesting.

Comedic genius Mike Huckabee made a funny:

Guess who fell for it?

Clarke may even be dumber than Donny Jr, which is almost impossible to believe.

John Lewis is one of those civil rights leaders who made “incredible sacrifices”, you idiot!