So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Clarke always looks like he’s in dire need of a strong laxative.

All ya gotta do is tell him there’s a darkie nearby and he’ll shit himself just fine.

He hasn’t met a baby he doesn’t want to kill yet. Or a woman minding her own business that he doesn’t want to threaten.

Nice speech. Great scripture quote too, though the Bible seems able to support just about any POV.

I would argue that she did not cherry-pick the Bible like those who she is railing against. But I see your point.

She did a good job. It felt real to hear her at least, not just some political talking points we get from the ones that are so Christian in Congress they have to keep running around telling us how Christian they are, telling us, never able to guess by their actions.

So… I mean they have something on him at this point, right?

His complete 180 from basically all of his previous stances and complete acceptance of all things Trump doesn’t add up otherwise.

I assume the GRU sent someone on team Trump something and they’re blackmailing Graham.

Graham has never done more than pay lip service to a “conservative” worldview. He’s not just part of the machine, he is the machine.

He spent over a year railing against Trump and then one day he was suddenly 100% Pro-Trump all the time on everything.
Now he’s doing free ads for Trump properties. Something happened.

Perhaps Graham and Trump have had a heart to heart about going to war with basically everyone, which would make Graham a happy camper.

Trump’s got pictures of Graham banging a guy.

https://twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/940058677704237058

What are the chances of Mueller fucking up the investigation and everyone getting acquitted? Just watched PBS and one dude said Mueller’s mandate (according to rules) was to investigate criminal activity, not an open-ended mandate to investigate just anything.

He’s been holding it in since 1987.

That’s just PBS being idiots, IMO. Mueller has a rock-solid team and they’re being extraordinarily careful and doing everything by the book.

No doubt his team is very competent. But the point was that the rules are very specific, and Mueller has gone beyond that (or the instructions he is following went beyond that).

Pretty much zero.

Actually… It’s literally zero now, since two folks have already pleaded guilty to crimes.

He was given a rather broad mandate, with the ability to investigate any crime he uncovers during his investigation.

It has been so long, where does his mandate come from? A senate committee?