So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Interesting. Instead of looking at history, is there any country in the world we can look to right now? Are there any countries in the world right now that have low income inequality, something closer to the U.S. post World War 2? Or is every country in the world on the trajectory to greater and greater inequality right now?

Ukraine, Belarus, Kosovo, Moldova, and Kazakhstan all have pretty low Gini coefficients. I guess that’s by-product of spending some many years in the worker’s paradise of communism.

Being, less snarky, the Scandinavia countries of Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark also have low Gini rankings and high per capita GDPs.

I actually think that with the dramatic reduction in extreme poverty (see the Gates Foundations letters) overall the trajectory of the world is more income equality not less.

I also don’t see in that article what indication they had that the FDA was planning it. The article sounds more like they asked around at the FDA and NIH to find out if it was coming and people were disclaiming the idea by that point. All we have is the word “withdrawn” in the headline.

Love?!?!

Is she single? I assumed she was married.

I don’t give a rat’s ass about her marital status or how she looks. I care that she seems to facilely (is that even a word?) spout egregious lies on a daily basis. At least Sean Spicer looked a little uncomfortable lying so blatantly. Sanders appears to spew the bullshit without a care in the world.

She’s married to this guy:

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/c2ophaguaaazowy.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=768&strip=all

I don’t get it. What is she attacked for her marital status for?

Dunno. The only thing in that CNN article related to her marital status is a quote from her dad: “My daughter has a husband who loves her and is wonderful to her.”

Since the other bit was about her appearance, I’m guessing it was who the fuck would possibly marry her

She has RBF + heavy derp eye. I mean she just need a giant wart on her nose for the trifecta.

That smile of hers looks so forced. I don’t think smiling comes naturally to her.

As far as I can determine, there was never an official list of banned terms. Rather, CDC officials met in a strategy session and considered or agreed not to use those terms in their budget requests (which ultimately is a political process), in order to improve their chance of success. That’s troubling, but not nearly as troubling as the original interpretation.

It was nice of Ted Cruz to lend Obama Cake Cookie his jowls.

So… Trump Jr. doesn’t know what a cake is?

The cake is a lie. Go figure.

Emotionally you never advance beyond 8 years old if you’re a Trump. Well, at least the males.

I thought the overreaction to that cookie pic was a little over the top. I can see my inner 8-year-old (which honestly is not that far below the surface) chuckling if the ideological roles had been reversed.

Except it’s just further proof how incredibly obsessed these people are with Obama/Clinton.

It’s clearly amateur hour at the bakery too. That does not look anything like Obama.