So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

But we’re already all full over here.

This is like the most bonkers episode of Arrested Development ever.

I… actually think that bringing back earmarks would be the single most positive thing that Trump has done so far.

Low bar, I know. Still.

Leaving the 105 temps and the desert for the green wetness. Couldn’t find anything in between?

I am old and white and I have never felt a desire to go to Alabama. :)

I have seen a lot of very good arguments made by people smarter than I that bringing back earmarks (“pork”, if you will) would go a long way to repairing some of the hyperpartisanship in congress.

She got that wrong. He more or less told them to tackle immigration reform BY bringing back earmarks. He literally said that republicans and democrats hate each other so much now because they don’t have earmarks anymore (and therefore can’t line each other’s pockets). Apparently, that’s the only way anyone can agree about anything.

I think if there’s one thing Trump understands, it’s bribes.

The funniest part was the nervous laughter that erupted around the room when he said it.

The Gulf Shores aren’t bad for vacationing if you want beach time and don’t want to drive to Florida.

The wife and I like to watch HGTV’s Homebuying shows, and have seen some based in that area. We saw one yesterday for an area in South Carolina, While the idea of living in the south (humidity, politics, alligators, snakes, family) has never appealed to me the prices of beach front property could maybe get me to change my mind. Here in California I can maybe afford to be 1/2 hour from the beach.

I live in North Carolina. You say South Carolina and this is the first thing that comes to mind (even though I know this wasn’t set there):

Seems like Arpaio would potentially win a GOP primary, as he’d appeal to the MAX IDIOCY wing of the party, but he’d have trouble in the general.

Also, put some damn pants on Clay, sheesh.

Breaking News: Bannon leaving post at Breitbart.

Wish I could leave with ya. :) My wife will never let me leave the Phoenix area though.

For me it’s:

One of us. One of us.

For me it’s rice.

Not sure he’ll pull 15%, if not 10. He’s going up against Kelli Ward, who already occupies Arpaio’s lane as ultra-conservative (and who has been running for almost a year). And Martha McSally, a sitting congressperson is also going to run as the mainstream, party-anointed Republican there.