So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Rule by tirade and tantrum. And people still support this clown.

By Thursday afternoon, the U.S. stock market had fallen and Trump, surrounded by his senior advisers in the Oval Office, was said to be furious.

Man angry at world after he shoots self in foot.

On the upside, it’s only a trade war.

I don’t mean to be pedantic, but I don’t know if those fart-sniffing troglodytes really count as people.

The water mains are in my thoughts and prayers. That’s all I have to do, right?

Speaking of water did they ever fix the problem in Flint, MI?

Yeah, I’m pretty sure they were able to get most of the responsible parties off the hook with little or no jail time.

Dunno but: Camp Legeune Water Contamination Proves That It's Not Just Flint

If Trumperinos want to talk about infrastructure I say go for it. After all, it was Nixon who signed the EPA into law…

Ain’t no service like lip service!

Yeah, this is just blather. Ivanka Trump doesn’t give a shit about water mains and neither does any other Republican.

Lawyers are going hogwild saying insane shit about Olive Garden now trying to goad a reaction.

Robotology or GTFO.

https://i.imgur.com/5HekKD5.gif

Fond memories celebrating Robanukah this last holiday season;

My thoughts on the tariffs are that it could just erode manufacturing even further. If you are a manufacturer in the US who uses aluminum or steel in the production process, you now either pay a tariff or buy (also more expensive than before the tariff) domestic inputs.

What do you do with that additional cost? Considering the margins of us manufacturing they’d have to pass alot of the cost on to consumers. Except in many cases they won’t be able to do that because the foreign competition don’t have to pay a tariff for either good and their products can still be exported into the US just fine.

Uh, when has trump ever been glued?

He’s gotta keep that beaver pelt on his head attached somehow.

This is exactly how I’d retaliate. Target red state exports.