So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Very little of the border wall money is really for the “new” border wall as I understood it, most of it is going for chain link replacement and repair.

When Ruth Bader Ginsberg retires and Trump nominates Jeanine Pirro to replace her… that’s the bar popping off and Democracy plunging down toward the horrified onlookers.

It’s too bad you died from the fall when the mechanism gave way.

And over 600k of that 1.6 was approved years ago. He basically got nothing, and what he did get, there are severe limitations on how it can be used. I suspect most of Washington is laughing about it as we speak.

Yeah, but specifically 33 miles of new construction.

…so what happened?

You guys are being super disrespectful of our dearly departed KevinC :(

At least he died doing what he loved: impressing hot women until falling to his death

Well, trying to, anyway.

I kept my shit together (no puking) and 2018’d out of there the second I got the chance.

That’s weird. I felt a chill. Like some ghostly presence here, in the thread, with us.

Sorry, that was the spicy chicken tenders I had last night at Dairy Queen making a final, ethereal reappearance. Turns out you can wash things down with too much Reese’s Cup Blizzard.

Gonna need some pics, chief.

Yeah I’ve entertained the idea that humanity was actually wiped out by an asteroid in 2015 and this is just the universe’s way of breaking it to us gently.

JK, Kevin.

shudder

Kev, thanks for making my Friday a lot better. Great story.

I want one…

Shh!

He doesn’t know he’s dead.

Looking grim out there:

That house has been cleaned so many times lately you’d think the maid is OCD.