So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Him and Steven Seagal!

Felix Sater authored the Steele dossier, confirmed.

Yeah, the hard part for Trump was winning the election, relatively speaking. He’s done that. Things are not going to go back to normal, now, after the fact.

Does that article go beyond this sentence? Because it looks like it should but I don’t see where it continues after that:

Conveniently, they are less than 200 miles apart.

Not that I can see. Awkward closing sentence. The blurb at the end says that there was an edit. Perhaps they accidentally removed something.

Oh, Pence. Wow, haven’t thought about that guy in a while. I wonder what he’s been getting up to now days.

I think he’s starting to realize he can get away with a bunch of low-key evil deeds while Trump is busy worrying about his ratings.

What I can’t figure out is why? Like the LGBT, I can create a reasoning. An intolerant spiteful one, but one that is a natural outgrowth of his convictions. But breast cancer? WTF would he do that for?

Because that site and info was seen as a resource for the poor.

Because breasts lead to sinful thoughts, and Mother does not approve of sinful thoughts.

I can see your dirty pillows. Everyone will.

Dirty pillows

necessitates some Harvey

Republicans love removing agency from women’s health decisions.

HA, yes, we were just playing that one at dinner. I knew a lot of people would miss it but had no idea that many would.

I wonder what Snyder’s job approval rating is in Michigan. Republicans gonna Republican I guess.

Not quite sure where to put this, but make sure to read the whole quote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/twogenevdabs/status/982260288933134339