So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Isn’t Sandy Duncan available? She’s got experience with this.

Bring back Jason Bateman and you’ve got a deal!

Yup. I know this feeling.

It’s only what the ignorant people want, Mr. President. Only the stupid ones.

That’s a lot of people!

Now he’s talking about commuting the sentence of Blagojevich. You know, the former governor of Illinois who literally tried to sell Obama’s senate seat to the highest bidder.

“If I make totally nonsensical pardons of people on both sides of the political divide, they can’t accuse me of bias!”

This guy.

Oh, it makes sense.

Blago was on Celebrity Apprentice, and was investigated and prosecuted by the FBI and James Comey.

Draining the hell outta that swamp.

Oh man, he’s going to try and “pardon” Hillary for her “crimes”, isn’t he? In the ultimate act of compassion - what a guy!

I also think that Shitgibbon thinks that political bribery is a totally natural and legal thing.

Jesus Christ, is this a real thing?

I could actually see the twisted approach to this; a “pre-emptive” pardon means the fact nothing would ever make it to court cements her “crookedness” without any way to dispute it. Of course, Clinton could just reject the pardon and defang the whole thing, but Trump could then say, “Well, given I was going to pardon you, we won’t seek to indict you anyway.”

I mean, it’s still nonsensical, but then so is half the crap Trump does.

Gonna pardon Dinesh D’Souza too. What a scumbag he is.

The government was very mean to him!

I give up. I really do. The POTUS is going to pardon a person, who admitted to committing election related fraud, while running a McCarthy trial (thankfully demolished by the Supreme Court) on election fraud.

But he says nice things about me!

GOP - “This makes sense. This is a valid pardon. What is election fraud anyways? The people have spoken and they want this swamp drained! What about when people voted for Obama instead of Romney? Why is no one investigating that? He wasn’t even born here.”

But the government was so very mean to him! I mean, it’s not like Dinesh D’Souza allowed 3 million illegals to vote in a Presidential Election. Why is nobody investigating Hillary Clinton for that?! No Election Fraud! You’re the Election Fraud! Lock her up!

I chuckled sensibly.