So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

So, black people and buses are in the news again? Sounds about right…

“Jefferson County administration felt uncomfortable with allowing senior center patrons to leave the facility in a bus with an unknown third party,” Brett said. “No seniors at the Jefferson County senior center were denied their right to vote.”

Think of the children old people.

This is the part that got me, however:

“Jefferson County administration felt uncomfortable with allowing senior center patrons to leave the facility in a bus with an unknown third party,” Brett said. “No seniors at the Jefferson County senior center were denied their right to vote.”

Black Voters Matter had received permission in advance for the event at the senior center, Brown said. The event was originally intended to encourage seniors to vote, and when some of the seniors asked whether they could ride the bus to an early-voting location, Black Voters Matter agreed to take them.

But someone apparently saw the bus, painted with the words “The South is Rising Tour,” and called county government offices, Brown said. That led to the phone call from the county clerk to the senior center. When they were asked, the senior citizens agreed to leave the bus.

Who? Who saw the buss and called that in? What business was it of theirs?

Maybe it was a concerned citizen like this one, just trying to do the right thing to keep 'merica safe?

I believe it was Black Bus Barbara in this case.

She looks like Han Solo.

That story is just … insane.

The one thing I’m happy to read is that people like this get judged socially. In some cases, like hers, they also lose employment. You reap what you sow.

Luckily she didn’t shoot first.

She’s now doing her, “I’m not a racist tour”.

If I ran that senior center I would have politely told the county clerk to go screw.

What kind of tour is she then?

And not but a few minutes after reading that link, this one popped up…

This new position will definitely NOT poll well among 6-year-old females in my household.

NY Times: “Obama disrespects Pikachu, Dems in Disarray, McConnell laughs hysterically”

No it didn’t . It started on Feb 19, 2009 with CNBC analyst Rick Santelli rant about government bailout for banks and home owners. In which he referenced the Boston Tea Party. The transformation to birthism and racist shit took place much later and only after the economy and government bailout didn’t turn out to be such a bad thing.

I think there’s some debate on how/when it started. But in terms of when it ramped up into a national movement…

Good thing the turn the other cheek policy, play nice and don’t fight back hard, you know just in case some don’t like that, approach didn’t lead to actual Neo Nazis marching in the streets, a GOP that has no respect for democracy or the rule of law, and the continuous attacks against the origins of any democrat they really don’t like… oh wait.

“When they go low, we get fucked”