So what are the must own PS4 exclusive games?

With my recent I don’t need no console, oh hey Red Dead Redemption 2 is pretty much GOTY and must be played NOW oh and it still has no news on a PC release, I ordered a PS4 Pro bundle.

So what are let’s say the top 10 exclusive PS4 games I should get for it? I am sure I’ll find great deals over the holidays on a few these older releases.

Right just from surfing the web my list looks like this, should anything me taken off? Or did I miss a game that should be added?

The Last of Us Remastered
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End // Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition
God (Dad) of War
Bloodborne Game of the Year Edition
Marvel’s Spider-Man
inFAMOUS: Second Son
inFamous First Light
Detroit Become Human
Tearaway Unfolded

That about covers it, I think.

That’s a solid list. Infamous and Tearaway don’t get as much love as some of the others though. Let me also throw Persona 5, Resogun, and Ratchet & Clank at you.

Most of the suggestions from the 10 or so posts here you’ve covered.

I would add the whole Uncharted series to the list.

I saw these other 3 mentioned also , but with mixed consensus.

Detroit Become Human
Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls Collection HD Remastered
Tearaway Unfolded

Played Uncharted 1-2-3 , on the PS3. ;)

I’d skip Detroit (unless you’re a big David Cage fan for some reason), but maybe consider Until Dawn.

You basically got it covered. Ratchet & Clank on PS4 is a good outing. Also Shadow of the Colossus/Last Guardian may be of interest. Resogun is a really good little shmup/defender clone too.

I’ll add that Astro Bot is right up there too but that PSVR and you probably aren’t going to get that, but it’s as good as any Nintendo Platformer and I just want to give it props any chance I can.

First time I saw anyone mention Until Dawn, is it more of a interactive movie game?

What were those games Tom liked that had little dudes going to war, it was like a side scroller RTS. I forget the name. There were like 3 games in the series, maybe more.

It was in color, but the soldiers were black and white I think.

Probably put Until Dawn before Detroit, similar style games but Until Dawn is much better thought of.

Patapon? The only thread I am preventing from showing up, because of the horrible sounds its title evokes already.

Yeah that was it, there were a few of them! Patapon!

More or less. Like Forgeforsaken says, it’s similar in approach to David Cage’s games, but Cage games tend to be kind of unsubtle and poorly thought through and Detroit is no exception (I have been watching a Let’s Play), whereas Until Dawn is a loving homage to horror movies full of dumb teenagers and is really quite smart in its handling of same.

Infamous may not raise to the level of “Must Own” for most, but I really enjoyed Second Son.
Grab The Order 1886 is you want to see what is still some of the best real time graphics on any platform.
Dragon Quest XI is a hell of a thing if you are interested in JRPGs. Persona 5 as well, as previously mentioned.

Project Diva: Future Tone and DJ Max Respect are the only must-own PS4 exclusives.

This one for sure.

Remember the “PS4 exclusive” stipulation. DQXI isn’t. (Technically neither is Persona 5 but if you actually own a PS4 there’s no reason to get the PS3 version that I can think of, whereas DQXI is available - and phenomenal - on PC.)

Correct, I have a plentiful collection of PC games, and just about every Xbox game comes to PC eventually, so only PS4 exclusives. :D

If you like sports games, MLB The Show has been the best baseball game on any platform for a long time and it’s an exclusive.

@marquac this is the thread your wallet does not need!