Social media controls the world

DAMMIT

You take that shit back Dukeā€™s is the best you human garbage pile.

All mayo, or mayo like substances, are garbage and not fit for human consumption. The only possible exception is for fresh made aioliā€™s.

So take your dukes, or your helmans, and especially your miracle whip and GTFO.

Will you marry me at the Dukeā€™s factory in Greenville, South Carolina?

Itā€™s South Carolina. Would that even be legal there?

Iā€™m sure the Miracle Whip donor lobby has enough legislators in their pocket to push through oil-based marriages.

Mayoweddings are actually recognized in the state Constitution, although they must be performed underneath a Confederate flag, and mint juleps must be ritually drunk by the bridge and groom upon a rocking chair-lined porch within one hour of the ceremonyā€™s conclusion in order to consummate the union.

The correct term you are looking for is emulsions, you fucking bigot!

Political correctness run wild! You must be from spits New York City.

(OK, itā€™s a stretch tying Miracle Whip and salsa but it seemed to fit so well.)

I want to Like your post but I must post. Post.

You forgot the mandated Mayo-wrestling matches at the bachelor parties.

Iā€™m sorry that you canā€™t afford Helmanā€™s.
When you bring out the Helmanā€™s, you bring out the best.
That is, better than Dukeā€™s.

So, whatā€™s dukeā€™s made with? Reptile eggs and rancid cat pee? Something like that?

We already know how this ends:

That one guy has a shield with a snake on it.
Is that because of the snake eggs they use?

Itā€™s because Dukeā€™s friends are bad ass. They jump cars over bridge ramps and outrun the sheriff and whatnot.

The tears of Trumpfanboys?

Lived in a neighborhood with a guy who worked at the Dukeā€™s plant. For Halloween he would give out large sample packets of Dukeā€™s Mayonnaise to the kids. My son didnā€™t appreciate it but the wife and I though it was very funny.

Dukeā€™s what? His penis?

Probably. I donā€™t know. Iā€™m not into that but itā€™s ok if you are, I wonā€™t judge.

What if I told youā€¦
<morpheus.jpg>
Mayonnaise and Miracle Whip are both disgusting?