[Solium Infernum] Hell to Pay

My legions march to war on my timeline, not the timeline of others. ;)

That bazaar tax is ridiculous. Basically doubled the cost for praetorians and legions.

Merry Christmas. Perhaps pretenders such as yourself should busy themselves with less… expensive… pursuits than challenging the power of the true Infernal Lords of the Abyss? May I recommend a rousing game of “adulterer tossing” with your fellow upstarts, instead?

Deadbuffalo and Bossman, coincidence or collusion? Hell quivers with anticipation. Perhaps the implied threat to Pandemonium has forced their hand? Only time will tell.

Yeah I noticed some legions skulking around Pandemonium as well. Not cool, guys.

I don’t really think Pandemonium is in danger, not with those legions. I wouldn’t mind having a bit of access around there though… No collusion between me and Bossman, just bad timing on our parts for Terpiscore. I see no need for that type of collusion on my part, but I might use Bossman’s whimpering and groveling if it were to my house’s advantage.

Collusion? Of course not. I am certain that neither Deadbuffalo or Bossman have any designs on Pandemonium…

But yeah, skulking around Pandemonium is the extent of my capabilities right now. I opted to at least try to get some access to places of power, even though I’m wholly unable to acquire them. Oh well!

Any chance we can update to 1.3 after this turn?

I’ve been on 1.03 since Saturday or so. So yeah

You know when you host a game it’s kind of important to mention when you plan on updating the host, right?

Yeah sorry, my mistake. Well, so far no problems, although I think we’re only 2 turns into it since the patch. As Vic said in his blog, it is backwards compatible, but preferred that players update as well.

For the future I’ll definitely make sure I let you all know that I am updating.

NP man, no harm no foul. I just didn’t want to screw things up by updating too early.

Roboczar! Come out and plaaaay!

So have we heard anything from him? I’m all for cutting a little slack, but if we haven’t even gotten an excuse from him by now I’m leaning toward flipping him to AI.

I just honestly think the game works better with 6 people, but yeah, it looks like we’ll have to set him to AI. The next turn will be processed at 8PM EST, with or without roboczar.

Man, what a great turn. At first I think Mr. Fatty is going to take the lead so quickly with his teleportation cube. He took down one of Sepiche’s pops and then went for another. However, this one was surrounded by my borders and Sergeant’s borders. Which means there was no adjacent hostile/neutral canton for the unit to move to and thus was destroyed. It was the starting legion, so it will be back, but it’s definitely an opportunity for the other players to take back some of their losses and gang up on the leader if they move quickly.

I’ve been harassing Fatty since the game began. There’s an odd bug though… in the diplomacy screen I made a demand against him but it is showing that we have a Blood Feud. Now, I am right on his stronghold and I don’t exactly remember but I think I might be able to take it down. However, I think the game is too young for us to have an actual Blood Feud already.