Some Incremental/Idle/Clicker Games (including really a lot of Incremental Epic Hero 2)

I always thought that was reported as a bug that would be fixed. It’s not something I’ve leveraged, but I could see how it would be pretty useful.

It’s very useful for dungeons as you can save a bunch of orbs.

I feel like I’m not utilizing Favorite quests very well. How do you all exploit them?

Mainly as I just described. If you’re auto-rebirthing in a place with a clear mission, that makes sense, as does Slime Lover if you have a ton of it.

Yeah, that’s pretty much what I do. Questing is mostly for whatever hero is active. If favorite quests actually walked your hero to the right area to run the quest, it would be a lot more exciting. Maybe if you set up favorite quests and have the “move to the best XP area” (which I never purchased, I’m always at an area because i want the town resource or the quest) and set it all up right you could march through some quests in a more idle way.

I had initially hoped it worked similar to that! Was pretty disappointed when I unlocked it. :)

I would like to see this as well. “Auto Rebirth, but do these quests before doing it”. Maybe doing all currently favorited quests where possible (you’d need a lot of setup for capture quests, but it should be doable given the available automation. Just need a way to say “only do trap purchase/auto capture for quests”).

The current favorite quest thing does feel like a bug. I ran it overnight so I could unlock the next milestone, but I usually do what you do and rebirth to areas where I want resources.

At the risk of asking a very stupid question but what does the Stone Gold Cap Multiplier actually do? Does the impact the stone resource or the gold cap?

In the 1st upgrade tab:

I’ve understood it as it multiplying the Gold Cap [ Stone ] effect.

aha thank you @KevinC

My current loop is “I wish I had T3 auto rebirth, but I don’t so I guess I’m doing this”.

1. Set rebirth area to somewhere a character can get from level 1->260 very quickly.
  2. Wait for skills to hit max level (~ 10-15 minutes right now?)
  3. Rebirth.

Equipment level does little, you can feed in some automatic general quest points, but it’s mostly skill level, which gives you 2000+ T3 points.

RB3 does two things - it gets you some points to improve important skills (like MDEF for fairy dungeon 4), and it also multiplies your T2 RB ability point bonus. So spamming it can really have some affect.

To demonstrate spamming T2 rebirths with Archer:

That’s a lot of ability points!

Lawdy!

Meanwhile, I’m trudging along on my first WA and still don’t have T2 auto-rebirth yet. :)

Wow how are those skill dps looking?

Like they ain’t enough to beat fairy dungeon 4 yet. Eeeep. But having speeds of 5-10k makes you just teleport around, which is nice. Also, skills fire off faster, so skills go up faster, so faster T2 RB.

If I get to another “optimized” run when I try to beat it again (and fail horribly) I’ll post my DPS. For random characters it’s in the billions now.

I can’t easily see which idle game you are all talking about, can you remind me which one it is?

Surprisingly deep interlaced sets of mechanics. Can be pretty idle, but can also be played fairly actively.

Do you find that gear is irrelevant at this point beyond maybe needing to gear specifically for FD4 (like maybe absorb/damate to fairies type stuff)?

I think my overarching goal this run is green pets.

Btw, I’ve been wondering - if one is interested in money / alchemy point generation, is there a better pot than minor health? I’ve brewed a few of them so far to sell:

Gear has been mostly irrelevant most of the game! It can be nice to have a gold or XP item slotted, but when the game gives you points for quickly cycling through gear, then I’m gonna quickly cycle gear.

I have enough slots now that I’ll leave 1-2 uniques that Ive done some crafting on in slots that are locked, but mostly gear just rotates through. Hell, there’s a pet that rotates the gear for you!

Every time I read an epic store upgrade that does something and I think “Why the hell would I want that?” eventually I hit a point in the game where I realize that I do want that.

Thanks, is it worth buying any packs or not really?