Some Skaven I finished during the Stream Tonight

Right? Whatever the painting equivalent of stick figures is…that’s how I paint.

Holy shit dude these are awesome. I basically never play anything that would use minis anymore, but I can absolutely appreciate the effort and time that goes into stuff like this. Great work!

Also, I know I’d at least watch a mini-painting stream as very pleasant “background content” while surfing the web or similar. I imagine it would be very relaxing, like a Bob Ross video :)

@axisandallies Have you done any more painting? Do you have other older figures that you can show off as well? Those were really nice shots of those figures.

Sorry, I haven’t been active. I lost my internet connection, and having to use at the library until I can save up enough to get it restored. Hope you are all doing ok.

Here’s how mine would go if I were to actually attempt to paint then. “Oh the horror!!!” Oh wait, they aren’t scary. They look like recent rejects from the Warhammer School of Fashion.

Ha, you trolled me, jpinard! I briefly thought you had actually posted pictures of miniatures you’d painted!

-Tom

My paintshop skills are amazing aren’t they? :p

Sorry for the long delay. I lost my internet for a while. I am attempting to get some more photos uploaded.