Some things X Rebirth thinks about me that aren't true

In my opinion, the game is accettable and playable, even with all the bugs (i gave up with the campaign and i'm playing only the free-play mode), i'm playing it and i find it fun.
Some things said in this review, however, are true and i agree that this game is not worthy of the title, but, if taken as an isolated space sim, i find it pretty nice.
(Sorry for the bad english)

Rating is strange. It think game is good and modern.
Here is more detailed overview.
http://staraban.com/en/x-rebir...

After playing for 15 frustrating hours, i'm finally giving up as well, because of the exact same reasons in the review. I have truly never been this dissapointed about a game in my life. Not only am I scammed for 50euros but my hopes of enjoying any good SP space sim in the future is down the drain. I dont think this can be fixed anymore. Downgrading to console... what where you thinking?? Damn you Egocroocs, u really messed up this one.

Sincerely, an ex X fan.

So, as someone new to the series, which should I play instead: Albion Prelude, Reunion, or Terran Conflict?

Excellent review. After I saw this arcade nonsense on several videos and reviews... It felt so good to load X3:AP, a propper game.

Though I agree with a lot of what you have said, I can't just over look some of the contradiction. You dislike an unpopulated station (Which is not that unpopulated) but also dislike a populated space. They made it clear they where pulling away from there original X fan base (not smart but they let us know). I understand this is your opinion but some of the change they made (if it was added to X3) would of made it so much farther reaching than X3 originally was. Color in fact being one of them (God I have no idea how you don't think X Rebirth is beautiful graphically). I do share some of your grief though that you are strapped to this vessel, and my god they don't even have a way for you to cancel a trade order or any order in fact. Though I think one star is extreme (honestly man you make it seem like the game is absolutely unplayable) Keep up the good work. Its a clean and attractive critique.

This X makes me an EX-fan.

But that was a great review.

It's different Kochs, if you're thinking of the American cocks.

As much as i dont want to ... I completely agree with this ...i liked it at first ,,, but than it crashed a few times...and Glitched...and glitched more , than crashed .... than crashed....and the campaign is as bad as pacman...Ship controls....Shit....Station controls .... shit...U want a good game ...Check out star citizen

I guess you didn't play Simcity at launch earlier this year. Still, I would rank this at #2 for disappointing.

I definitely agree with most of these point. Compared to previous X games, I have 3 things that really bug me.

1) You can't fly other ships. In other X games, you could fly anything that moved. It was great.
2) The first person portion is put in as an afterthought. Honestly, I am not much of a programmer, but I could make something that good in a few months.
3) The control interface. Enough said.

AP or TC

Agreed

I did not, because it had always online drm, as well as a ridiculously low city size limit. Some of the problems may be fixed now, but that's how it was at launch anyway.

abject

Yes, the telltale sign of a console port is so often "barely runs at 10 fps on a supercomputer." "EGOCROOKS" is not as clever as you think it is, btw.

"object" was correct. Abject means something else, Mr Grammar Nazi.

It's "object lesson", not abject. Why have you down-voted Dylan?

It's object lesson, you foolish person. - http://greekgeek.hubpages.com/...

You just keep down-voting all the replies to your stupidity, sunshine. Each click makes you look ever more pathetic.