Somehow got an icon linked to an email address - need to remove it!

I was setting up a website forum for a very specialized topic, and as I played around I wanted to have an icon associated with my email address (so that it would show up in the forums,etc.) I went to some website that does that kind of thing and cool, when I posted on that test website it showed my icon rather than a generic circle of some kind.

Problem - I was just testing it, and now I see that that icon still shows up when I do certain things online. For example I just sent an email to a company website, and I see that icon was connected to the email form I sent. REAL PROBLEM: I cannot remember where I got the icon associated with my email address, so I have no idea how to “unassociate” it.

If it helps I was setting up the forum on a Wordpress site with a forum plugin (bbPress.) Any idea which website I would have gone to do this???

Is it a gravatar?

https://en.gravatar.com/

Agreed; it’s almost certainly gravatar. Wordpress accounts basically auto-sign you up for the service without telling you ahead of time. Several comment engines used to do it, too, and may well still. . .

YES! Thank you!