Someone explain Twitch to me

Sure took them long enough to get some clear rules on that. Streamers have been complaining about the vagueness surrounding boobie streamers for years.

Yes, it’s clearly just the live game streaming segment (not even games as a whole). YouTube as a whole was doing 1 billion hours per day three years ago. And in terms of non-streamed gaming content, they were reportedly at at 50 billions hours per year in 2018.

The worst of it was how they would enforce these rules completely unequally. Amouranth’s big tits have been on display forever, but god forbid some other streamer so much as takes a jacket off.

If anyone is curious, I suggest you think twice. The experience of watching her channel for a bit still haunts me.

Always good to stay abreast of these changes.

What, you’re not into the sound thing… ASMR?

Opened a new tab, checked the twitch, seemed popular, nice eyes, closed tab, not going back.

Good to see the new rules really making a difference.

Unless she’s Australian, that’s not underboob.

Frankly I am relatively new to twitch and I can hardly ever figure it out. But I stick with a few people I know.

I suspect that a few young ladies are used as lures on twitch from my casual review.

JM does twitch fun, as do a few others. Lonkley plays some strange game really late and I like him. Though he needs a haircut. Notwillsmith knows his movies and is fun to watch. Plus I tend to go on Johnlonnie’s runs because he is really sweet. He never is negative.

My overall thought though its a super crazy market that has some awful lures. And some terrible people. I can’t say I am cynical but I tend to think I can see through the very bad ones.

Especially during this virus time I have been getting on late and watching but…It is nice to have a few people you know playing games that you want to see.

Plus I can be a bit chatty and that doesn’t always suit some people well…

ps Dr Jones did teach me a lot about twitch even though I am still sorta mad at him.

Waves of them hitting across thousands of channels.

Also apparently whatever firm is running the DMCA takedowns on twitch have the ability to do live DMCA at this moment, but are not yet doing that.

They’ll delete VoDs of live streamers for seeing someone get hit by a rubber bullet if not their entire streams as well. A lot of people are live streaming protests on Twitch, but if shit goes sideways suddenly Twitch is deleting evidence or maybe their entire channel.

Twitch is kinda fubar atm.

The DMCA thing is beyond the pale. The system they had worked fine. They muted the audio of the stream. Now they’ve decided that just fucking over every streamer ever is a better path in the future.

Chess has been blowing up on Twitch. This might be slightly more relatable to people than most of the news stories you see out of the streaming world.

I got into chess about 15 years ago and then lost interest. I had been following it on Twitch for a while, and then recent events inspired me to play for a bit on chess.com.

24 hours later, I had to install a website blocker and promise never to return. I could tell it was going to make my Slay the Spire addiction look like a well-balanced life.

The way around that is to tell yourself - which is almost true - that chess is basically a solved problem at this point, and that all you’re doing is retreading the footsteps of the greats.

Thats a shame - I would have loved to play with some of you guys here on chess.com :-)

If I don’t have enough patience to play through the dozen tutorials in Total War: Shogun 2, I certainly don’t have enough to play a game of chess.

Maybe you should be playing BLITZ Total War Shogun 2 tutorials.

Professor Falken would be so sad.

So… apparently Twitch and OPG (basically a management team for a ton of streamers) are imploding because of sexual harassment related things? Or I should say sexual predator stuff.

I can’t find anything really about it, but all the streamers know about it and most people left OPG.

https://twitter.com/JessyQuil

Apparently tracking a lot of the streamers, but nothing on OPG that I know of, but nearly every streamer that was with OPG has left. Which is a lot of big name streamers and a ton of smaller ones.