Something odd just happened with windows 10

[quote=“stusser, post:16, topic:130579, full:true”]
I last tested it a year ago or so, and the OS absolutely did not respect that policy. We had a whole thread on here culminating in this post.

Once you update, win10 is gonna reboot no matter what. I am profoundly confident that hasn’t changed in the past year or so.

Feedback hub requires telemetry, etc, so I’m not comfortable using it. Anyway, I’m sure MS has the resources to test this.
[/quote]I’m definitely aware of that thread but I searched through it and don’t see any specific mention of the No auto-restart with logged on users for scheduled automatic updates installations policy, which I’m referring to here. I do see a lot of other suggestions and links to other sites, but nothing which calls out that one group policy.

That’s the only policy you need to block automatic restarts, and it works according to both the team and their customers who depend on it.

They have tested it, they’ve confirmed it works, and they’ve received no reports from customers claiming that it’s not working, so right now I’m pretty confident they’re right. But like I said if you have other evidence which contradicts them feel free to let me know.

Even if you’re not comfortable using Feedback Hub, simply point me to some specific anecdotes so that I can send them to the team.