Something random!

Who are you?

Because you know you want to.

Awe yissss…

You got: Raymond Holt, Ron Swanson, and Chidi Anagonye
You’re a combo of Holt, Ron, and Chidi. Like Captain Holt, you’re someone who would run head-first into danger if it meant protecting your friends and family. Like Ron, you’re someone who keeps your true feelings close to their chest. And like Chidi, you’re highly logical and a problem-solver.

I got the exact same result.

I’m very happy with this result.

Same!

Oh dip.

Good grief, I am a total gaggle of birds:

Maybe it was the scrambled eggs.

So, you are a highly organized, motivated and effective women with the ability to create life?

Is it possible to get any results that partially overlap with other results? I’m guessing not.

You got: Jake Peralta, Andy Dwyer, and Eleanor Shellstrop

You’re a combo of Jake, Andy, and Eleanor. Like Jake, you’re goofy and always trying to make people laugh. Like Andy, your heart is always in the right place. And like Eleanor, you’re someone who isn’t afraid to be your most authentic self.

You are lawful good.

I was hoping to get Donkey Doug.

You got: Raymond Holt, Ron Swanson, and Chidi Anagonye.

Which means nothing to me as I watch neither show.

REPORTED!

Lucky, you got some awesome Television to watch for the first time!

“Not a girl. Not a robot.”

Nah. Not interested. I never got the Ron Swanson stuff. He seems like an asshole. I feel the same way about several shows. How I met your mother? Boring. The rest, boring. That show about the cops. Not funny at all. I watched a few of each. Not my thing.

I liked Office for a bit.

Okay, you really missed out on Ron Swanson if you thought he was simply an asshole.

A lot.

The Good Place is nice, there’s no assholes.