Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie

Oh my god what a train wreck this is amazing.

Mystery Solved.

Edit: Actually this mystery still stands.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuME5V-W4AEkl2W?format=jpg&name=small

So…

That looks surprisingly good. Casting spoiler, so I’ll be vague: the villain casting is an inspired choice.

i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills

Seriously though. The cast actually looks amazing. The idea is balls to the wall insane. Now if this baby is PG-13 or R? Oh, I’m there and will probably even take up heavy drugs just to be in the right frame of mind.

How did everything about this movie get transmitted directly from the 90’s into the present?

“Surprisingly good” is NOT how I would describe what I just watched.

This looks like one of the worst things to ever exist.

Seriously… It’s aggressively bad, and not even in the “so bad it’s good” kind of way. I’m in awe of how they’ve created a trailer of such pure terribleness. Gangsta’s Paradise really ties it all together for me.

When I find myself united with Timex and Delirium, the universe must surely acknowledge how right our collective stance is.

What in the ever-loving fuck is this movie even doing existing?!

(I will shame-watch this at 5-buck movie night for Jim Carey alone)

what

no

WHO MADE THIS?

Finally a movie that answers the question we’ve all been asking ourselves since 1986: “What if Howard the Duck didn’t even have the saving grace of having Lea Thompson and Jeffrey Jones in it?”

Howard the duck was awesome.

Wow those teeth are creepy

It’s a bold statement. I haven’t seen it in 30 years, so I won’t contradict you. I sure as heck remember Lea Thompson in it though.

If Ryan Reynolds can voice Pikachu, I’m ok with Sonic the Hedgehog fighting Jim Carrey.