Sorry everybody

http://72.3.131.10/

:lol: Losers! :lol:

:lol: Redneck! :lol:

At first I thought this site was pretty dumb. I mean, some of those folks in the early pictures aren’t exactly poster children for reasonable political discourse. At first I thought, “How are dems ever going to win if these people are their champions?”

Then I kept clicking. And kept clicking. And then I got to the return messages. People from France, Germany, Spain, posting pictures in response to make us feel better.

Damn, what a cool ass site.

“Gee, I’m real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.”

-Amanpour

Oh man, I know the girl fifth from the top on the first page. Haha. Cool.

:lol: Redneck! :lol:[/quote]

And proud of it :wink:

:lol: Redneck! :lol:[/quote]

And proud of it :wink:[/quote]

I know. That’s what’s sad. :wink:

Heh. The FAQ is great.

http://72.3.131.10/faq/

Why are you apologizing to the terrorists?

We prefer not to confuse terrorists with the rest of the world.

Why don’t you just accept that Bush won and get on with your lives?

We have. That’s why we’re so sorry.

Bush rules, Kerry drools. So there.

Have a lolly.

Is there something wrong with it? Where’s all that famous liberal “tolerance” and celebration for “di-ver-si-ty”?

If you call someone a faggot, you’re a homophobe. Is it better to be gay than a redneck?

I can imagine what you would call me if I was black :shock:

Yes, it is better to be gay then be a redneck, because being gay isn’t defined in terms of “shootin’ at the city folk.” Lots of gay republicans, but you rarely hear about a “loving well-adjusted redneck,” because the term isn’t used to describe nice people.

You’re saying there are no gay rednecks? How do you explain Squeal-Like-A-Pig man from Deliverance?

hillbilly.

So you are saying there are gay hillbillys, but no gay rednecks. I am not sure I buy that, but I’m not going to research it, because that would be murder.

“Gay”, in general, is mostly not an insult. Redneck is.

i only posted ONE WORD! why read into it? :P

“Shootin’ at the city folk”? :lol: You guys need to get out more.

Liberals like the ones here tend to use the term redneck to cover a lot of ground. I’ve seen it used to indicate someone from the South, someone with little means or education, someone who dislikes elitist liberals, someone who is a bigot. Funny thing, to blanket a huge swath of normal people with a slur, that’s kind of bigoted in itself, isn’t it?

It’s an ideological term, Zara.

Everybody’s so damn hung up about labels in here… pussies! :lol:

i only posted ONE WORD! why read into it?[/quote]

Maybe my grandparents were hillbillies.

I bet there are people who would proudly call themselves “redneck” just as there are people who would proudly call themselves “queer.” It’s a common tactic to take slurs and then brandish them proudly, to defang them, as it were.