Space Game General All-Platform Thready Discussy Thing :)

One thing missing from that guide is ship slot progression. Found this list, but no idea if it is still current:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V4VimkXyQvviAaklfW6dSVxUMSnQxMVNXDfUzxxg88Y/htmlview#gid=0

Looks like it gives you the general idea. Once ya’ll put enough points into “command” I believe it is, your ship gets larger. It has more slots and such, but also needs more thrust to move it.

Did anyone else who’s been away from Elite Dangerous for a while get an email from Frontier urging them to “Return to Elite Dangerous”? Just got one today. Admittedly I haven’t actually played for a couple of months now, not even after 2.3 went live.

I didn’t get one, but then I’ve been back into it every night since 2.3 dropped.

So is the new external camera mode easy enough to figure out?

Haven’t really tried it beyond triggering it and moving the camera about a bit but it seems straight forward enough.

OK, Brian. Redeem yourself.

Dawn of Andromeda or GalCiv Crusade, and why?

Haven’t touched Crusade yet.

Hey, out of idle curiosity, why are some DudeBros posting video critiques of Mass Effect Andromeda on YouTube and bringing (as they call them) “SJWs” into it? I don’t want to actually watch the videos because I don’t want to make Google’s algorithm think that I’m sympathetic to the DudeBros’ PoV.

Smart move, birdcatcher. ;)

Maybe if I watch one while logged out, from a different IP, just to see what they’re on about… I mean I just don’t see what the connection would be.

Not worth it man. If you want dudebro shit read some Reddit threads.

Been trying out SPAZ 2 v0.91 lately and so far it has turned out to be a real time-thief; a lot more game in the game than previous runthroughs. Only downside I can see so far is that the game map seems small, but I seem to remember the original map in SPAZ felt small until it suddenly became a lot bigger.

"just gonna finish this level and kill this bandit… "
“oh hey, I got access to a new turret type gun, guess I’ll just try that out before I go to bed.”
"Oh, what is this new type of enemy, guess I’ll have to fight them. "
“What, I can do this now? Cool, time to farm some Rez and try it out … then I promise I’ll get some sleep…”

I watched part of one and it turns out his main beef was that the female character models weren’t as hot as the human models they were based on. He blames that on “Social Justice Warriors” for some reason. :rolleyes:

::heavy sigh::

I hav just invented a new term for guys like that:

Social jockstrap warriors

These are men who go on social media and want people to think they are special because they have a penis

Pulsar: Lost Colony is half off ($12.50) on steam. General impressions? I haven’t gone over to Brian’s site yet.

I’m not a fan of video impressions. :(

Pulsar is amazing and you should own it, especially if you can play with friends.

Thanks! Co-ops are one of my favorite things to do. Can you do it locally or only online?

We’ve only done it online, but even in early access it’s been remarkably stable.