Space Game General All-Platform Thready Discussy Thing :)

… and there’s a time-unlimited non-crippled free basic version? Holy cow.

This stuff went right in my NOSE. It was GREAT.

Yup! The paid version adds bigger maps, more starting scenarios and mod support among other things.

Yeah that’s not me, I’m not one to get overly irate and I rarely use my Mac anyway. But I will still put in a calm, polite, but slightly whiny support ticket about it. :)

Those prices/discounts I listed above were in USD! Possibly they are charging the Australia tax based on IP geo-location, and converting back to USD afterwards. Irate levels rising…

Strangely enough, the only time an anaesthetic has made me queasy it was nitrous oxide at the dentist’s.

Thanks, Brian. Haven’t really heard of it, despite subscribing to your channel (probably thought at-a-glance it was another MOO-like). Watching your let’s play while I work. Looks pretty on-point. Will give it a try!

Yay, enjoy, I think it’ll be just what you’re looking for. If it ISN’T, let me know.

Oh and thank you for subscribing to my channel!

You know I love you, man. ;)

huuuuugs

Hey,

Sorry to barge in and raise my old account from the depths of hell, but I was wondering where all those sudden 200 views in an hour were coming from. Hi brian ! Thanks a lot for the let’s play. I still need to watch it, but for some reason I am terrified to look at it despite many people telling me it’s why they bought the game. Promise, I will look at it , but if you have a specific comment/issue feel free to post (even under random pseudonym) about it on my board, i tend to be very responsive to feature / ease-of-use requests.

That said, if you want a more complex X-Universe type game and don’t care about the graphics that much, Unending Galaxy is likely for you. I am also the author of the Pirate Guild, Yaki Armada and ADS plugins for X2/3 (which is why i registered here in the first place years ago). Just, please, try the basic edition before you buy the game itself. It’s way more than enough to judge if it’s of any interest to you or not. I am 100% for refund policies, but sadly, the stores I am currently in don’t offer it as an option, that’s why I tend to, well, barge in, and insist on it whenever possible. Try before buy. Please.

Cheers,
EsKa.

Ohhh, that is so, so great to hear! :) That is exactly what I wanted to get across to people once the series was done. Hiii by the way!

You’re a boon to the genre, Brian - there’s one more example to lay on the pile of proof. Just don’t let it go to your head ;)

Does Unending Galaxy have an actual, you know, unending galaxy? A 4x with a map the size of No Mans Sky or Elite Dangerous would be perfect.

e: doesn’t look like it. Hmphh! This is the most blatant case of false advertising since my suit against the movie The Neverending Story.

…because we’ve got the happy gas for that.

If I hadn’t spent the rest of my gaming budget for this month on an SSD, I would give you $10 just because of this policy. (I mean, I’m also fond of the idea of the game, too.)

That is really nice of you to say…I work so hard…excuse me…sniff…someone must be chopping onions…

It’s a mitzvah for sure (well, at least for those of us who like space-themed games).

Hi EsKa, just wanted you to know that I got Unending Galaxy from IndieGameStand and I’m voting for it on Greenlight. And thanks Brian for bringing the game to my attention!

Double yay!

I’ve got the trial downloaded and looking forward to trying it out this weekend. I enjoyed watching Brian’s let’s plays.

Triple yay?

Quadruple yay! Thanks for watching!