Space Game General All-Platform Thready Discussy Thing :)

It bores me.

Box quote.

Properly done:

“… me”

Erm, why do people still spend resources making trailers that tells us nothing?

Hello my friends, and welcome to another week of polite promotion! This week I take us to the abandoned Titancity of Misplaced Optimism in 1998’s Hardwar! I also spend a little time with Into the Stars and find it a bit dull, honestly.

On Tuesday’s Podcast, at 5:30 PM Pacific time, we talk to the developer of tactical combat game Concealed Intent!

On Thursday’s Multiplayer Madness, also at 5:30 PM Pacific, we go down to the surface of Mars in Red Solstice! If you own the game and would like to join us, let me know! :)

I’m also still looking for more members of our rotating Thursday night multiplayer crew. Our first game together will be next week with X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter, which makes this Humble Bundle the perfect purchase! ;) PM me know if you want in!

Thanks folks!

Guys, GUYS, the fantastic Pocket Space Empire is hitting Steam this week!

I am so giddy about this.

Damn I loved this game back in the day. Need to find it again!

$6 - http://www.dotemu.com/en/download-game/1498/hardwar

UIM 6 Patch - http://zedo.hardwar.info/dexdown.htm

Enjoy!

Thanks!!!

I also loved this game back then…

Thanks! I haven’t used dotemu before. They good?

Yup, I’ve bought a few games from 'em, including Hardwar, no problems.

Ayup. Cheers!

Yay, have fun! I know I am!

Ugh … Early Access … I’ll wait.

As long as PSE is like a much better version of The Viceroy, I’ll be set.

As much as I liked The Viceroy, it’s definitely in that direction, yes.

This looks so up my alley. Unfortunately I’ll be out of the country and not back until the 22nd.

It’s early access, so it’ll be stewing in the oven for a bit.

Brian, have you checked out The Next World yet? The guy behind Frontiers plugged it in his latest Kickstarter update, and I do like the hard sci-fi angle. The art’s really retro, but it sounds intriguing.

But I need the Brian Rubin seal of approval. So?

Sword of the Stars Complete Collection is now available on GOG. 50% launch discount.