Space Game General All-Platform Thready Discussy Thing :)

Great Great Game!

Bill Campbell! \o/

BRUCE you philistine! ;)

Only thing i remember about Tachyon The Fringe is Bruce Campbell “Wow that’s a big gun”

Yeah, the original MoO battles were awesome. But different, yes. And I have played a ton of Gratutious Space battles, I guess I am pining for that in a 4x set up. Sins Rebellion sounds intriguing, as well as Battlefleet. Thanks!

If you’re looking for something more deep down and dirty in the tactics, it’s not hundreds of ships, but you really can’t go wrong with this:

Hey @BrianRubin . Any thoughts on FortressCraft Evolved? Does it still have DirectX 11 issues?

Is that a space game?

Uh… There seems to be a lot of open space in it…

Get out!

Better to say that it supplies all the resources in the digital world to build all the digital space craft! : )

I second this recommendation. If you liked Flotilla but wanted something more, uh, “substantial”, Star Hammer will feel like heaven.

OMG! THQ Nordic just sent out a press release saying an improved/updated Imperium Galactica 2 is coming to both GOG and Steam today! IG1 is also coming to Steam as well! OMGOMG!

That’s awesome! I’ll certainly get IG2 to play it on a modern computer. I’m not sure how well it aged, but I remember enjoying it quite a bit back in the day.

It still plays fantastically, it was just a BITCH to get it to run recently. Had to run it in a window in order to capture it.

This is so great.

Stars in Shadow is officially out of Early Access today, too. I’d check it out but I’m still reinstalling XCOM 2.

…will that take all day or something?

Another 4 hours of downloading before I even get to today’s SIS patch.

4 hours?! Holy jehosaphat!

I really appreciate my fiber optic connection!