Space Game General All-Platform Thready Discussy Thing :)

This one?

THAT’S THE ONE!!!

Thanks, Brian. I had to watch the video to confirm.

Yay! It is such a good game. Even at full price I can heartily recommend it.

Well, @BrianRubin?

-Tom

It just dropped today with no warning. Like, at all, so I’m trying to get a copy.

Video on the store page is odd in that it appears to be played with K&M (in a jerky sort of way)

Whole thing seems odd. Their only other game on Steam is a buggy racing game.

Maybe no one on the development team owns any joysticks? They’re pretty hard to find these days.

Anyone heard much about Interstellar Space: Genesis? It is in pre-alpha and is billed as a 4X game inspired by Master of Orion 2.

Seems this market is becoming saturated.

Edit: Oops, this is the new name for formerly known as Project Space Sector.

I got a copy and hope to toy with it this weekend. I’m also having them on the podcast in September.

Space Tyrant launches into EA in a couple of days. Based on this video I’m pretty much sold on it.

Brian, your thoughts?

I just got it my own self, but after a few moments with it, I’m liking it so far.

Just picked up CAT Interstellar for $3.99 and completed it in less than an hour. Weird experience. Pretty cute, but more of a demo than a game. Not sure if it was worth it but oh well.

Probably best place to ask here - how does one master the controls of Homeworld (Remastered)? Do you use a combination of mouse and keyboard to pan/turn the camera. I can’t seemed to get a lock on my units and they are so small when I zoomed out and if I zoomed in, I can’t seem to get a view of the battle.

Summoning @BrianRubin and anyone else who has played Pen and Paper Galaxy. Is it any good?

Yes, oh man yes, it is very good.

I’m now thinking whether to get the iPad version or the Mac version…

Can’t help ya there.

I would have missed this gem if you had not talked about it. Awesome.

I saw Pen and Paper Galaxy which I assumed was a just a reskin of Knights of Pen and Paper, which I found sorta OK, but not really grabbing me. Is Pen and Paper Galaxy something different? Something improved?