Space Game General All-Platform Thready Discussy Thing :)

$19.79 on GOG.

It’s $19.99 during the Matrix holiday sale. I “think” that also gets you a Steam key.

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=515

Paging @BrianRubin

Hi Brian, first off, hope you’re starting to feel better. Second, in your latest SGJ podcast, you mentioned that you use Enhanced Steam. What browser do you use it with? It seems that it’s best suited to Chrome (which I haven’t installed–Firefox is my main one).

Anyone else please also feel free to weigh in with Enhanced Steam experiences, especially if recent.

Thank you, I am a bit. I use ES with Chrome, but it works with a wide variety of browsers. You should totally use it with Firefox. It’s the best.

Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. Edge support has been ‘coming soon’ for a loooong time.

There was also a standalone version for the Steam client, but it was discontinued - which remains the biggest pain, as the plugin is so good that now the client feels crippled! :)

Oh god, right? I never use the client itself to shop. Enhance Steam in Chrome all the way.

This appears to be the first screenshot of Distant Worlds 2 (?)

Mr Brain - I see you recommend EVE: Valkyrie - I was actually thinking of getting it on the PS4, since its pretty cheap there as well. I have a hard time seeing if there is any kind of pilot progression in it? Looks great, though.

Oh - and I now have the top 5 first (Icarus aside) games on your steam curator 2017 games list! Nice list!

Gasp. Could it be? DW2?!

Raz, there’s all KINDS of progression. Your pilot has levels, and unlocks things after enough XP, and the ship’s you fly gain their own XP to unlock abilities. It’s really fun!

Paging Mr @BrianRubin , is the Polaris sector dlc worth picking up?

Sadly I’ve not tried it yet, so I can’t say. Sorry!

I’ll be running a half hour event tonight at 6 PM Pacific time in Vendetta Online; location is Sedina D-14, all are welcome. It’s called “Corvus Mineral Research”.

Wear gear you don’t mind having atomically scattered. You may get wet.

Bit of a rollercoaster of events going on for Alliance of the Sacred Suns, but the beta should be dropping any time now.

Oh geez!

@BrianRubin How is Angels Fall First? It’s 40% off on steam right now.

They put out a new video:

Seems its like 10 games in one!

We had a ton of fun with it a few months back, and they’re constantly updating it. It’s really great!

Smart bots too, which is always fun.

This. I played it a lot a while ago. Always with bots. It was a lot of fun. I should check it out again.

Can you play it purely single player?

Yup, you can totally play it with bots if you want.