Space Game General All-Platform Thready Discussy Thing :)

rdsoa

But only the first season.

Sorry, you’re right, these are the best type of sliders:

Fuck yeah with pretzel rolls a-numbah-one joe

Oh, man, why’d you have to go and do that? Now I really miss this awesome burger place that used to be just a few blocks from my house, but is no more. It was grass-fed beef and everything.*

*the only downside was that the proprietors apparently had some kind of aversion to dill pickles (!?) and refused to serve them, so if you wanted them with your burger you had to get it to go.

Don’t blame me. @RichVR brought up the sliders. Where I’m from, we also called 'em belly bombers.

One of the few things I miss back east is White Castle restaurants. I know it’s crap, but it’s COMFORTING crap.

I’ve heard so much about the place over the years that if I ever get out that way again I’m going to make a point of going to one just to see what all the fuss is about. Are they in or near Detroit?

Looks like several: - White Castle

None by me so I buy the frozen ones. Not quite the same as fresh but the best I can get.

They’re pretty similar, although the microwaved versions are not quite as tender or pillowy (you also have to add your own ketchup and pickle). White Castle burgers are always as much about the onions as they are about the beef, and that’s definitely the case here. I also tried following the steaming instructions on the back of the box (8 minutes on the stovetop or 15 in the oven), which is the way to go if you want true-to-store experience. They end up softer and more evenly cooked than in the microwave.
–Kenji Lopez-Alt

I just…can’t bring myself to do the microwave versions.

You might be surprised.

You know what? In a few weeks, my wife is going out of town for a few days, and I am totally gonna bachelor it up. I will then get some White Castle microwaveburgers and try them out.

Back on topic, Privateer does NOT hold up y’all, which is REALLY sad and frustrating.

Who the fuck are you, and what have you done with Brian?

The only part of Privateer that I find annoying are the pirate station missions, because jesus fuck I need a)the long-ass jumps with no save, and b)every system having asteroids

I liked the art for StarDrive.

Seriously dude, try to play it now. You’ll be like, “Retros AGAIN? Come ON.”

We had more patience back then.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/8a/8ab6737b1a4e569945549ffcd7fded8982b052448b9b53abf73e30fcb3ff452e.jpg

I saw like 40 new posts in this thread and i opened it all excited thinking a new awesome space game had come out of nowhere.

But no, you are all talking about star drive 2. :(