Space Game General All-Platform Thready Discussy Thing :)

I would say so, but take a look at some gameplay videos, that should give you a good idea of the gameplay. I really enjoy it.

Yeah, it actually takes place before the show, so it’s fine to jump in here.

Thank you both.

I’ll check out some gameplay videos after work this evening but, from what I’ve read over my lunch break, my finger is already poised above the Buy button…

Objects in Space beta keys are out! Yeesssssss! Time to get my space submarines going.

So disgustingly excited.

And I’m in. Woohoo!

I can’t wait to dig in deeper than I could justify doing over my morning coffee at the office.

This is so good already - I love the soundscape of your ship.

Ok, had a minute or fifteen with the game and I’m really liking what I see.

BTW, @BrianRubin , it might be a good time to create a “Objects in Space” thread. I was about to create one but I think you should have the honor of doing so. After all, I’m your sidekick. You’re the space hero here.

I’m swamped today, go for it. Thanks!

And now Battlefleet Gothic Armada is on sale too.

Again, no familiarity with the Warhammer universe but likes me some capital ship pew-pew - do I need this as well or is BSG Deadlock scratching the same itch?

BSG is the better game in almost every way.

BGA was…a great attempt that stepped on its own feet constantly. I’m hoping the sequel is awesome.

Good to know, thanks @BrianRubin.

I’ll give it a miss but keep an eye out for how the sequel is received.

I just got an email from Slitherine/Matrix letting me know I had an 18% off coupon. I decided to check out the price of BSG Deadlock: Broken Alliance on the site and it listed at $9.99. Just an FYI in case you want to order directly.

I am pretty pissed off I cant give money to early access the objects in space game. Dammit.

Is very good. I think you like.

Cheers, yeah looks like my kind of thing. I wait :)

This is a pretty cool looking new space 4X on kickstarter - Remnant - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grozzler/remnant-a-real-time-4x-space-themed-strategy-game/description actually looks finished and is only asking for a few hundred bucks to get art done. Reminds me of Helium Rain in that it is limiting itself to just a single system, but modelling that in a lot of detail.

Looks like a PC version of “The Expanse”.

Brian Rubin, get us some scoop on this game! :)