Space Game General All-Platform Thready Discussy Thing :)

Is good, you buy.

I’ll take it under advisement.

I said is good. You buy.

I worry about my children. Who will take care of them while I play this game?

How old are they?

2 and 5

They’re almost old enough to work in the mines. You’re fine.

;)

Kidding of course.

Get your kids their own keyboard and let them play with you. I used to have three of them on my lap and they loved it.

They don’t like sitting still.

With Between the Stars be single player only? I assume so.

How much crew interaction is there?

Don’t recall, been a while since I played, been waiting for today’s release to revisit it.

I played it for a couple hours doing the prologue, some contracts in 3 systems and the first campaign mission. I thought the crew interactions was going to be a bit better, they are basically stats for ship (research level, better firerate, crafting, etc).

They are also used in the ground combat part of the game, which basically consists of dice rolls and they take part of it, but i only did that once so far and i didnt really understad what was going on since there was no tutorial on it.

Game is fun tho.

Have Brian covered this?

Looks very interesting and it’s cheap. Probably a prelaunch price!

It was.

Oops! I got the wrong short cut!

I did last year, haven’t touched the launch version:

Sorry Brian, I got the wrong shortcut. It’s supposed to be “Shortest Trip to Earth” instead above.

Oh yeah, I’ve barely touched that one, last time I toyed with it it seemed super early.

For a “Shortest Trip to Earth”, it will have 10 sectors and what looks like a ton of side missions.

Unfortunate name, I almost skipped it in my discovery queue. But I took the bite and got it at the discount. Hopefully can get some time in. Right now, I’m addicted to Everspace!

Great choice!