Space Game General All-Platform Thready Discussy Thing :)

Yay!!!

I’m thinking of picking it up too. It’s been on my radar since the dev was on Brian’s SGJ podcast a while back. It’s a super ambitious project if he gets even half of what he’s planning in there.

Hey guys am I late? Damn!

Is the main character less unlikeable this time around? Is there a non-violent playthrough option?

I never played the first game, but so far all I’ve done is tazed people.

Played both and enjoyed the second one much more. I would say the character in the second one is much better, so are the supporting cast.

Yup, my playthrough of the second game so far has been mostly non-lethal. Although if some people get run over by cars I hack remotely, that’s just “collateral damage” heh. I like to think of them as “knocked out till I leave the area.”

Heh i get people killed all the time by starting three way gang wars. Love WD2 to bits.

Thanks guys. I’ve had it since launch and couldn’t be arsed to complete the prologue. Just did and it the rest of the game opening up is Good.

Would still love to hear your thoughts!

Well, I find the game very enjoyable even at this early stage. It’s not perfect but it has a great deal of promise. I personally am glad I got it.

Thanks for weighing in. Looking forward to getting in to it.

Which parts of Watch Dog take place in Space?

Actually, some of it does… /spoilarations

Well, the planet it takes place is in space.

I’m in space right now.

WHOA.

Have you heard anything about this @BrianRubin? I was getting Stars in Shadow vibes from the art.

They just got a publishing deal with Slitherine, but beyond that I know as much as you. I hope to learn more soon, as it looks really neat.

Yeah, a gameplay trailer popped up in my youtube feed and that was the first I’d heard of it.