Space Hulk: Deathwing - UE4, Focus Home Interactive

YES!5

So clearly your experience with GW is merely the lower count miniature games like Necramunda or Mordhiem, because otherwise I just can’t fathom your statement as remotely true. ;)

But it is nice to get more than Dawn of War as a really good Warhammer (or 40k) game. It was getting bleak for a bit there with trash license spam.

Ohhhhhh, me likely, me want badly.

It’s funny, I never even touched the Warhammer miniatures or whatever, but computer games? GIVE ME ALL OF THEMS.

Purge the xenos!

I think they have made a fine job with the weapons.

Man it looks so good! Pleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegood!

Is this going to be premium? The footage in that last video makes this seem like the heavily armored, less-parkour cousin to Warframe.

It seems similar to L4D or Vermintide, I think.

Which is good in my book.

Yes, this does look great, can’t wait for it.

“One shot, multiple kills”. Nice.

My will broke down last night. Was browsing GMG and saw I could have this at 20ish% off (right around $30) and bit the bullet and pre-ordered. Focus Home has been publishing some games I’ve really enjoyed lately, so I’m hoping this follows suit. Will report back after release on how I like it. Of course could always use some co-op partners!

I am very tempted as well. However the near blackout level of information, gameplay, and coverage on something supposedly coming out next month has me very worried.

As a total GW fanboy I really hope this is; a) awesome, and b) on PS4!

Delayed till Dec 9th.

Good, maybe they learned after Battlefleet: Gothic that delays aren’t necessarily a bad thing.

XMas is early this year! :)

My body is ready! Looking good.

Anyone in the early access beta thing going on? I know you had to pre-order to get in.

The beta ended.

There were some leaked videos despite the NDA. RPS even linked one. Either it’s not optimized yet or the guy had a pretty weak computer (shame, shame).

Personally, I still can’t get into this in first person. I’ll be passing on it, though I’d love to play a demo for 3-4 hours to knock out any lingering wonder.

I’m not sure what NDA the “Beta” had if any.

There were a bunch of people streaming it and i think there were videos on youtube too.

I pre-ordered it but didn’t end up playing the beta.

Based on what i heard/saw from people on twitch, I do fear it might have some performance/bug issues. I did not cancel my pre-order though, but my expectations are medium.