Space Hulk: Tactics

Apparently this was announced in February. I wonder if it will be any good.

I will play basically anything named Something: Tactics because I am an idiot. It looks like it could be fun.

I’ll play just about anything called Space Hulk: Something because I don’t know, space hulks.

I guess the ability to play the genestealers is nice, if that’s your thing. And a map/scenario editor is always cool. Aside from that, I wonder how this will be different from the other versions of Space Hulk that have released over the last few years. Also, no Switch version?

This is probably the one WH40K game that doesn’t require an explanation of what it is in the title. (“Is that the turn-based combat one or the Left 4 Dead one?”)

It’s Space Hulk. Got it.

Cyanide=Wait and see

I’ll likely own it.

This looks excellent!

Looking forward to it. WH40K XCOM sounds perfect.

About time someone made a Warhammer 40k game.

But seriously - Cyanide? Wait and see at best. Plus, other than chrome, I don’t see a lot of difference with that Space Hulk boardgame adaptation that came out a couple of years ago.

It still looks good. I’ll remain optimistic until I hear it sucks!

Wasn’t that called Chaos Gate?

Space Hulk Ascension

Well there’s your problem. I hate ascension, but I love tactics.

Also, I’d venture to say that chrome is half the fun of WH40K.

Oh! And I forgot to mention I’m intrigued by that campaign screen. Node web = interested

I feel the same way. Great trailer.

Hey look, still no Switch version. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Really does look amazing, thanks for posting. I do hope there are various environments so every map isn’t about locking down hallways. Some outside maps, etc.

Looks at words. Looks at title. Fails to compute.

Ha, good point. Just update Chaos Gate and give me that please.