Speaking the unspoken truth about gender inequality in videogames

I'm sick of masculine chicks in videogames. Whatever happened to feminine chicks? That was a thing at one point, right?

I was just about to remove GT3 from my bookmarks like I have with Kotaku, Polygon, and RPS for jumping on bullshit liberal "controversies" in games. Then I actually read the article. I think I'll keep reading QT3.

I work for a local municipality, I get more than my share of politics at work, the last place I want to see them is on gaming news sites. RPS makes a habit of taking up the social justice cause though on a regular basis. Half the time apologizing for jumping to conclusions much like the Penny Arcade debacle that they half ass apologized for afterwards.

Opps typo, should be "QT3" above in the first sentence. No edit button.

And again. Oops. I'm going to kill myself now. Have a nice day.

My favorite is probably when Polygon criticized Dead Rising 3 for being "transphobic."Or when Kotaku falsely helped a transgender journalist smear a comedian, by posting her false allegations and then making only a minor footnote when she retracted them. Or when that RPS writer "literally cried" while writing his melodramatic BS about how Blizzard games hurt women. I just don't know what those guys are smoking -- it's very sad.

I mean that it's a direct parody as has been mentioned in other comments

That it's a parody is visible from space.

Have you seen some of the comments for the reviews here?

I actually am referring to this: http://www.rockpapershotgun.co...

That's a rhetorical question that does not trouble itself to have any rhetorical content, as though the speaker is attempting to lure his interlocutor into making a mistake that the speaker can then seize upon instead of having to articulate an argument.

I am referring to the connection to this: http://www.rockpapershotgun.co...

It appears I am saying, earlier, that "can people get the subtlety of the article." That's not what I mean. I mean that it's a direct response to a post on RPS.

Oh, no, that the last half of it is a direct response to a particular post on RPS, that's not obvious at all, especially from the first half of it, which is...something else. My original comment stands. This is almost but not quite Mike Krahulik-level stuff, snarkiness from the heart of privilege while feeling like it's okay because the message is so positive, y'know?

I realized while re-reading my original comment that it was very vague. I assumed a bit too much as it really isn't obvious.

I understood what you were referring to. He only quoted it like three times. It was fairly obvious.

Not surprising that someone who watches as many slasher movies as Tom has stunted empathy for all the bullshit women have to deal with in the gaming community.

when I read the title I was like "No, not Tom Chick, he is too good", then I was "Oh, I see what you did there", by the end I was like "Brilliant". Great piece

Tone, perhaps, but quality of discussion overall? Fair game.

Just stop already.

You would kind of have to be a moron to not realize what he means in this post and think he is part of "team bro".