Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Uh huh, yeah, mm hmm, oh… oh yes!

So uh multiverse shenanigans ala Into the Spiderverse but with bad guys?

You say this like it’s a bad thing.

Bit worried that the whole premise seems out of character for something Strange would be ok with? ‘Sure, I’ll just alter the combined memory of the entire world to satisfy the selfish ask of a teenager.’ does not seem like something Strange would/should be onboard with.

I thought that too, but Strange has always been kind of a showoff. Combine that with him maybe feeling a little directionless after his infinity stone got broke (he’s milling around his home in a robe and a hoodie like a jilted lover), and maybe he gets a little reckless.

Definitely a better way to do wish stuff than Wonder Woman.
However…
It’s not a great way to introduce Doc Ock and Goblin to this universe, and ugh… we’re never going to get anywhere near a normal Spiderman movie anymore, are we? It’s just going to be back-references and crossovers and more powerful characters doing everything the rest of the way.

Looks like the MCU version of One More Day.

Plus, as he says in the trailer, they did save half the universe together and they also both died on an alien planet together after almost successfully battling the big bad. That forges a bond.

And it’s not just a teen asking for something, it’s Spider-Man having a hard time being Spider-Man because of the whole thing.

It was Dr Strange all along? Let’s hope it’s better, though I must admit, asking for Dr. Strange to do something and it blowing up in your face is better than going to Mephisto, which is guaranteed to blow up in your face, unless you’re Loki or some other peer to Mephisto.

Tough crowd here!

I want to believe!

Pretty much.

So I enjoyed this trailer a hell of a lot more than the entire previous Spiderman movie in Europe.

I enjoyed this trailer more than anything Marvel has done since Endgame. Shang Chi, Eternals, Black Widow, zzzzz

Spider-Man! Yesssssssss

It’s not Matt Murdock because he doesn’t have his cane in the screenshots. Why would he walk through that office without his cane? He still pretends he needs it.

*sigh*
You’re probably right.

You shut your dirty mouth.

Look man, CG kung fu is fine, but it’s not my jam. I watched Fist of Fury last week and the part where Bruce Lee kicks the ass of 30 guys at once with his nunchucks… that’s the real shit.

He’s knocking Peter Parker out of Spiderman the same way Tilda Swinton knocked Banner out of the Hulk. Neat.