Splatoon 2 <コ:彡

Played a couple hours this afternoon and it’s every bit as cool as the first game but with even more stuff added on. The tutorial is quick and to the point so if you played before there isn’t much to get through before you’re splatting.

Online is as seamless as before and the Splattershot Jr. is an excellent introductory weapon because it covers a ton of ground while also giving you a good shot in any one on one situation. Once you hit Level 4 you can buy new gear and weapons. I have pretty much all the staples at Level 5 so I can switch to whatever I feel like using already. Lots of newbs but also ran into some players who were super competent too. I played the original a lot so I was quickly leading teams to victory. Ranked unlocks at Level 10.

Just did the tutorial for Salmon Run but it looks really cool. Love the different boss designs. It’s not always available as an online game mode but there’s a large window each day it seems. I’m sure that’s to get people playing all the modes without having one take precedence and leaving all others a ghost town.

Haven’t cracked open single player yet. Probably tomorrow. Again, it’s everything the original was and a lot more. Well worth your time and money.