Splatoon 2 <コ:彡

Annnnnnnnnd, the Splatoon version is sold out. For Pete’s sake, Nintendo.

I can pick up the regular version, I’d like to have one before the Splatfest, and there’s no denying the Splatoon theme is garish. But it’s garish in such a charming way.

Decisions, decisions…

They can’t make enough of anything right now except the games themselves. Rumor is that because they’re fighting with tablet makers for parts that is also affecting their ability to ramp up. The Splatoon Pro controller is cool but functionally the same as the black one.

I broke down and bought the Splatoon version from a scalper on eBay for a $20 markup. I felt so very, very dirty.

I was then punished six hours later when Gamestop announced they were back in stock at MSRP. Oh well.

I’m not sure any controller is actually worth the insane amount they charge at MSRP these days, but this one at least feels like it might be close to that.

I think you’ll love it. Enjoy!

My friend code is 2619-2629-7678 if anyone wants to play Salmon Run. I’m not great, but I at least promise not to run the grill bosses through the team every. single. time.

Amazon still had it in stock and is at the discounted rate if you’re prime…

Yeah, apparently Nintendo just did a restock, at least for some online outlets. The only solace I take is that I would had to have paid a similar amount to get it by the Splatfest, which is the only reason I bought from the damn, dirty scalpers. Any wasted cash will be my penance.

I bought the splatoon 2 pro controller, and I love it. Nintendo made a REALLY good controller this time.

Splatfest has officially begun! Are you on Team Ketchup, or are you wrong?

I’m on Team Boo Hiss because the Switch seems to be out of stock everywhere in the UK.

Y’all enjoy the first Splatfest!

videogamedunkey begs to differ

I’m not sure what it is I just watched, but I think I liked it? Especially when that guy’s wife leaves him. Probably because he’s playing too much Splatoon 2.

The fact that donkey dissed the bucket invalidates everything. EVERYTHING.

Yeah, Tri-Slosher is awesome. Also, splat charger capability is vital in Salmon Run. It can also dominate in Ranked modes.

Oh yeah. After one Splatfest battle, it was like a night and day difference from joy con grip. Definitely worth the exorbitant amount of cash.

OMG… I just signed in for the first time during Splatfest… 😂🤣😂🤣

Missed the entire splat fest but that’s okay because both options are wrong and disgusting.

I agree. Mustard or hot sauce uber alles. Plus, I hear no one picked mayo, and yet it won. Why? Because almost all the matches ended up ketchup vs. ketchup. And somehow that resulted in mayo winning. People are pissed.

I had more ketchup vs ketchup matches than vs. Mayo, but I did lose more than i won when I went up against mayo. I think they just won more. They had like a 51-49 win in solo and 53-47 in team. That put them over the top. Rewards (sea snails) weren’t that different between winners and losers though.

i have no idea what gear does or how big a role it has in the game. I put a sea snail in my hat and got a ? As a third thing. Also all my clothes leveled up once really early and nothing since. What am I missing here with outfits? It seems very shallow and half baked which isn’t exactly something Nintendo is known for doing so I must be missing something.