Splinter Cell:Blacklist or HItman:Absolution?

Just go for the cheapest. Its good fun. It is a shame the MP is mostly dead though, so you’ll have to solo a lot of “Coop” stuff, but its ok.

downside

You’ll not be able to complete some of the “MP”-available missions/scenarios alone though, unless you find a “exploit” or run with a trainer, thanks to unlimited ammo on the enemy sending waves of bomb-bots towards you after wave 15 or 20 or so…

Like a lot of that crap, all it does is remove a chunk of the early game progression. I recommend not bothering with any sort of deluxe nonsense.

-Tom

I picked this up as well during the Summer sale. I haven’t checked, but I hope this has same multiplayer mode that was in Splinter Cell: Conviction – Mercs vs Spies or something? I had an absolute blast playing that on XBL back in the day. If it’s still around in Conviction, maybe we can get a group together to play. :)

I bought it ages ago and couldn’t find anyone to play with in Mercs vs Spies. One of the reasons for this was that, to unlock all the “game modes” you had to level up, and noone still playing MP were doing the “Tutorial” matches. So you were stuck looking. Eventually I found a way to launch ‘solo’ matches MP and get enough points to level up by Grinding to unlock the other MP Matches – and managed to find a few players.

You could also have your MP “Onslaught” matches “Public” and hope someone joins in.

Remember; as is the rule for UBISOFT games due to shitty coding, you’ll probably have to disable all but 1 network card to ensure it “listens” for connections on the correct NIC.

I HATE that sort of bullshit forced multiplayer stuff. Titanfall campaign on PC really sucks now. Even worse than at launch.