Splinter Cell Demo question

Finally nearly caught up on my writing… Baby’s taking a long afternoon nap… FINALLY, some gaming! Played some SimCity 4 (yawn), worked through a few more AOM campaign missions (fun!), and now decided to check out the Splinter Cell demo for the PC.

Okay, for the life of me, I can’t figure out how to read the notes you get when yo pick up the data sticks. The Palm opsat doesn’t offer an option. Am I missing something, or is this just not implemented in the PC demo?

Also, can you pick up ammo from the bad guys? I don’t see an option to search 'em, just to hide their corpses.

You can read the notes, I can’t remember how though. They do use the same interface as the Xbox.

No, you can’t pick up ammo. Like Garrett’s hard leather boots, Fisher’s unique-ammo weapons are a choice to make life as difficult as possible for himself.

Besides the endless lather-rinse-repeat waypoints, this is my number one peeve with games like this. Metal Gear Solid is just as bad…

Fisher does have some cool toys though…

IIRC, you can read the data sticks by hitting escape and then one of the buttons on the left side of the screen.

ASJunk