Stage Fright

I don’t have any problems peeing though. I have even peed with people watching me (urine test for job). No problem. My wife sees me doing it all the time…again, no problem.

However, I did have this problem a long time ago (10 years, maybe?). Oddly enough, I got over it by imagining whether Socrates would have the same problem, since he never seemed to be bothered by what people thought about him. It worked, and I haven’t had a problem since then. But that’s MY inspiration…come up with your own.

This link seems appropriate:

http://www.crazyhill.com/hung/other_game/urinal.swf (SFW)

I got a perfect score, being a dude and all.

That test put me in mind of my favorite Winston Churchill anecdote, which if not true, should be:

One day at the House of Commons, Churchill spotted Labour Party leader Clement Atlee entering the men’s room. Churchill followed him in and deliberately chose the urinal as far away from Atlee as he could get.

Atlee: “Being a bit stand offish today, aren’t we, Winston?”
Churchill: “It’s you Labourites. Any time you see something really big you want to nationalize it!”

Funniest paragraph evar.

I can pee anywhere with anyone watching except, oddly enough, in a movie theater restroom. Same situation at a ball park or restaurant, no biggie. Movie theater? Gotta be standing alone in a stall.

EXPLAIN THAT, MR BUDD! :)

I used to have no problem with urinals, but around two years ago I noticed that I could no longer pee in public. I have no idea what brought on this change, there was certainly no traumatic event involving McMaster and a monologue about assless chaps, but unless I’m near bursting or the restroom is empty I have to find a private stall. I guess I could seek therapy or something, but getting lessons on how to pee in public doesn’t really seem that appealing.

I always use the stall if possible.

Ditto on the stall.

Heh.

My God, you guys are sensitive. What exactly are you afriad of? No one is checking out your dicks!

What is there not to love about urinals?

My God, you guys are sensitive. What exactly are you afriad of? No one is checking out your dicks!

Admire it all you want for all I care, it’s the urinals I dislike, they just seem to be designed to chuck the maximum amount back at you, especially when wearing light trousers.

I do think that I am the optimum height (about 6’-6’1") for most urinals, so that might have something to do with my lack of issues with them. I almost never have issues with splash-back – only on the really low ones is it an issue.

Heh.[/quote]

That’s odd. I’ve seen fire’s dick, and it’s really big.

I do think that I am the optimum height (about 6’-6’1") for most urinals, so that might have something to do with my lack of issues with them. I almost never have issues with splash-back – only on the really low ones is it an issue.

Maybe it’s a height thing, at 6’5" it’s rare to escape with dry knees

I’m 6’6" and I have to do the long range piss with the minimum range of splashback. However on topic: The first second of a piss in public I usually think: Am I going to have to beat a guy with my dick in my hand and my pants down if something goes awry.

This may be because I’ve been to too many parties where crazy shit happened where some guy falls onto you and you have to push him into the damn urinal.

This however has never stopped me from pissing. But I’m just like Bill, I will face the pain of a million stomach cramps before I give into the public shit.

And, lets be honest, guys, if you come to my house and announce that you have to take a crap, I am just going to lie and tell you, no, the potty is busted and it’s impossible to fix so you’ll just have to go down the street to hardees or something.

Honestly, we don’t care if you find it difficult to take a public crap, we don’t want your crap in our pottys. You have to be a blood relative to or better to feel like you can use my potty for #2.

My mother used to freak me out by asking my friends #1 or #2? I was like, Mom! Do we really want to know? Just say it’s busted for Christ’s sake

Saw this and thought of this thread…could you crap in this??
I’m not so sure I could.

That’s funny, I thought the same thing when I saw that.

It would be fun to walk by there staring at the mirrors in such a way that you could make the person inside think you COULD see them, just to try and freak them out.

I’m still waiting for the dinosaur wearing a pair of Depends.

And if you listened real close, I bet you could hear me sobbing.

To bring Tyler a little bit of comfort:

I just used the john at my new place of employment. I’ve been here about a month now and I’ve never had a moment of fear in the toilet until today. I walked in and started towards the urinal when I noticed the guy, who I guess it would be easiest to describe by saying, who has the CRAZY EYES and stutters violently to me about the PS3. The only thing I could think about was “I hope he doesn’t crazy eye my dick while stuttering out more console specs”. I managed to go, as usual, but it took a few seconds.

Even the intimidator can be intimidated.