Stan Lee's Life Is A Mess

Super cameo powers. Not to be confused with Kameo powers.

A Kameo cameo.

Get out.

Not because I hate the game or the joke or anything. It just makes me remember how much Dave Halverson used to verbally masturbate to Microsoft’s new crop of action adventure platformers in the OG Xbox days and how irrationally angry I got at his painfully obvious fanboyism ;-)

Word up!

I see what you did there.

It’s a code word. When you got to say it, you know that you’ll be heard.

That was the Cameo (Kameo? Qameo?) I was thinking of too.

Every time I see title of this thread I assume it’s about some new Netflix series.

I haven’t ventured to that link but I automatically dismiss anyone using the #FakeNews hashtag or phrase as a general practice now, unless it’s done in jest.

It is a jest, the link is a video of Stan Lee shutting all this nonesense down.

Isnt Keya the one of the people who is benefiting with this access? I get a bad vibe from him. I don’t know if he is complicit, or if anything is really happening, but I would prefer to hear from Stan not being filmed by Keya…feels wrong.

I’m far from an expert. But I have dealt with elderly grandparents and parents, as well as working in a retirement home for several years. My totally off the cuff feeling is that he was mentally clear and not under duress. Mental clarity is something important to gauge when dealing with the elderly. I would say that he was clear and calm. No stress at all.

Of course I could certainly be wrong, but I hope not.

Interesitng story, the gunmen claim they were owed money. Lot going on here, wonder what the real story is

A really sad situation.

Really sad. Stan Lee is largely responsible for a modern American mythology. His work is going to live on for generations. Disney really should take care of him in his final years and keep these vultures away from him. Just pay for him to get professional care. One day of profits from Infinity War would probably cover a live-in nurse for Stan for the rest of his life.

Hm.

“The whole thing has been confusing to everyone, including myself and the fans, but I am now happy to be surrounded by those who want the best for me,” Lee said. “I am thrilled to put the lawsuit behind me, get back to business with my friends and colleagues at Pow! and launch the next wave of amazing characters and stories!”

Yikes.