Staples is selling a $100 keyboard for $50 right now

The Logitech K800. This is unusual because it’s a very low price for a KB that’s both fully backlit and wireless, and no rebate is required. As far as I can tell, it’s basically a wireless version of this KB, but with rounded edges on the keys that are around the perimeter.

While it seems to go in and out of stock on their website, you’ll probably find some units at your local store. I did. It was priced $60 there, but they price-matched.

I’m using it right now, so I can probably answer questions not addressed on the Staples website.

the logitech illuminated keyboard is also $50 on amazon.ca for canadians if you want the corded version.

out of stock online and listed as a low stock clearance item at every store nearby to me

It was the same for me. Just call ahead to your nearby Staples stores, and one of them should have units. I can’t guarantee that they’ll hold it for you, but I’d be surprised if you couldn’t find it anywhere.

Good advice. I don’t actually need a new keyboard at the moment, as I’m pretty happy with my MS Natural Ergo 4000, but I wanted to check it out because MS makes some big changes to their line from time to time and I like to know what’s out there in case mine dies. :)

I’m liking this keyboard more and more.

It’s back in stock right now, but I don’t know for how much longer.