Star Fleet II: Krellan Commander - One of the Finest Space Games Ever

Bravo Zulu there! Must feel good.

OMG it feels amazing. Thank you!

Gratz, Brian, after all these years! I’ve been plugging away at some old favorites as well, and determined to see some of them through for the first time, and it’s soooo satisfying, isn’t it?

Did the career come with any kind of evaluation or score? Basically, is there any way to ask “How’d you do?”, or is it more like a narrative experience where just reaching the conclusion is the point?

It is!!!

Also there are detailed stats after every mission. Here are mine from this morning:

Since I started playing, career statistics have also been added that show stats across your entire career, but I don’t have that since it was implemented after I started my career. I’ll see if I can get a shot from one of the other playtesters.

Edit: Here’s an early career example from the developer:

Any updates on a release?

We hope to hit beta within the next week or two, and then it’s a code audit, documentation update and a few more things before launch. We’re closer than ever before, but still have a decent amount of stuff to do.

Nice and congrats on finishing your first career

Thank you!

I’ve now discovered why Firefly was canceled (FYI, this is me capturing an enemy freighter).

I thought that the Firefly Crew could use that famous “Castle” maneuver when being overrun.

Sorry what’s that? I never finished Castle.

Brian isn’t a Narhan Fillion fan!

And wi cant type!

I am, I mean I’ve met the man, but the show’s later seasons got super boring so I noped out.

Samewise, i stuck around for two seasons.

I felt bad too because I’d been invested since the beginning. Even went to a book signing for chrissakes.

Easy to capture a ship when its pilot died in the most stupid way possible. ;)

My torpedoes had nothing to do with that. They’re not even made of wood.

Friends, today Star Fleet II hit beta!! We’re hopefully now only a couple of months away from finally releasing it! Yay!!

Congrats!

Great! Played this one endlessly back in the day.