Star Realms - Qt3 league

Casey “Capncostello” Robinson (any)
Dave “Ananab Tilps” Perkins (1B)
Thraeg (any)
fire (1BF 4 lyfe)
K_Wattington “Wattington”
Ineffablebob (any)
ron (uh, 1B, I guess - what the heck is 1BF?)
gpxxxtreme (any)
DennyA (any)
Mithrophon (1BHF)
Anniepeeps

OK, let’s try something different this time, a round robin tournament. Everyone plays everyone once, then top 4 go into a short playoff, with single elimination semifinals and a best of three finals. Ties are broken by record against tied participants.

I’ll be using Challonge to track this one, you can also use it to check the bracket and current standings.

Challonge Link

If you find the number of simultaneous games overwhelming, feel free to reject challenges beyond what you can handle. Try and start your matches in the round order as presented in the challonge link if possible. Don’t stress too much if that’s not possible.

Winners please report results here or by slack or discord or telegram or carrier pigeon.

Sent challenge to @gruntled!

Am I supposed to be able to record wins directly on the challonge page?

No, I didn’t want to do a round of asking for Challonge names. If I use it again I’ll collect those in signup for people who want to be able to do that. This time around, just tell me.

me > thraeg

me>him (him = perkins)

Ouch @gruntled!

Sending challenge to @fire!

gpxxxtreme > annie peeps

sending challenge to @Mithrophon

ron > thraeg

ineffablebob > @CaseyRobinson

Also ineffablebob > @Thraeg

And ineffablebob > @Mithrophon

anniepeeps > ineffablebob

and

fire > ineffablebob

and

gpxxxtreme > ineffablebob

ron > DennyA

Not fair, considering that @Editer is up something like 91-2 in the non-league games we’ve been playing for the past couple of months.

ineffablebob > @Editer

If you’d asked me yesterday if I had a chance in that game, I’d have said no way. Just barely stayed ahead of his damage for the last few turns, though.

I seriously have had the worst run of games ever the past couple of weeks. Dropped all the way down to Level 5 and seriously started wondering if I should drop the game and gain an extra half-hour a day to spend reading. Sigh.

I know that feeling!

ineffablebob > @gruntled

I think that’s all my games for this season!